Official OFWGKTA Thread

Guest WAVESURFER

How can someone not see how odd future took an L

they started it and all i saw was jasper and all these odd future people on twitter, all going in on ONE chris brown

end of the day.... not everyone is on this back and forth internet sh*t.

Ocean Tyker and them lucky it wearnt no offcial guys on they necks tbh

consequences...he was drivin on his ones,people he has never seen before pulls up and starts talkin sh*t.....do u really expect his to get out of his car and fight 2 or more dudes??...the came with intentions to do somthin,but ended up doing nothin except yellin and recording it...nothing happened...literally!

he can do whateever he wants tbh.

but like I said, CB actually praised the guy, cool, then Frank hit back with the Ike ting, also cool, if that was me id prob have that kinda banter too.

but then they all started going mad over it talkin sh*t, various opportunities to just say dead it right inbetween all that, wouldnt even have got to the goon thing.

but, as soon as it did, he squashed it

CB caught feelings n just did his thing tbh

• Upvote 2

as if breezy told these man what time it was

:/

so why did their hype come to a screeching halt?

chris brown didn't directly do anything

but them man knew what time it was gonna be if it carried on.

/

you can tell the die hard odd future fans are not gonna give up.

im on the opposing team still.

die hard uno.

The nigga whole style is more suspect than 2 niggas on a mechanical bull anyway. I jus cant take no emotionally insane nigga like that seriously nahmean. Son has absolutely no grip on his emotions yo. If I ever see that nigga Imma smack him so hard that he gon wake up in another dimension. Imma give the nigga a stargate slap. Son gon wake up under some pyramids lookin up at two Suns n sh*t.

:lol: :lol:

dialect is a madness.

The nigga whole style is more suspect than 2 niggas on a mechanical bull anyway. I jus cant take no emotionally insane nigga like that seriously nahmean. Son has absolutely no grip on his emotions yo. If I ever see that nigga Imma smack him so hard that he gon wake up in another dimension. Imma give the nigga a stargate slap. Son gon wake up under some pyramids lookin up at two Suns n sh*t.

:lol: :lol:

dialect is a madness.

:lmao:

5. Swizz Beatz

Aka Snoop Budden. Aka the rap Pau Gasol. Aka the McRib of hip hop. Aka the human yeast infection. Get this niggas dusty ass the f*ck outta here already. Son cant contain his softness. The niggas favorite color is rainbow. The nigga only has two facial expressions: Jus been raped or bout to rape somebody. The nigga always either looks like he bout to violate a broad/nigga or he looks like the picture on a missing dog poster. This nigga made the same beat for the first 4 years of his career son. Now he jus the only nigga alive tryin to duplicate Diddy Dirty Money. Get him the f*ck outta here.

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :lol:

they still after that controversial ticket, well at least it takes the attention away from the L

Tyler, The Creator has caused yet another media storm by suggesting that the instigators of the Colombine massacre were "probably good people".

The rise of Odd Future has reminded fans that hip hop should be an outlaw genre. The faux credibility afforded to big name acts shouldn't disguise that the genre is at its most vital when shunted to the fringes.

http://www.clashmusic.com/news/tyler-the-creator-colombine-storm

cba to do the whole thing

Drake a 'pre-cum baby'.

goes to bed.

L M F A O

That's sick

1. Aubrey

Aka the Ryan Seacrest of rap. Son is the safest nigga on earth. This the type a NAHGGER that old rich white men try to set up wit they daughters n sh*t. This nigga wasnt born yo....he was blossomed. When he aint startin pillow fights on tour n pollinatin flowers n sh*t son stays spittin wit that tenderized Stephen Hawking voice. The niggas heart got a ponytail. Son could probably make you any origami animal you ask him to namsayin. He the type a nigga to sprinkle rose pedals on his bed before he go to sleep n sh*t. Son could probably frost a cake usin his eyes nahmean. This niggas moms n pops basically got Rick Rolled when the doctor said "Its a boy!" But it aint like Tone wanna see the nigga get torn to pieces by a pack a wolves n sh*t. If I seen him would the god wanna beat the garnier fructis outta him? I dont kno b. Maybe?

f*ckIN HELL

I'm dead