Biggest Slore of them All

Mr. Gayle

Guest Yilmaz

[ ] I would

Looks like the caucasian dude in the back also would, guy looks like he's seen the wife.

Wat

My bad might have misunderstood what this [ ] means in net-speak

VIP2's formatting is swag/

It's supposed to be a check box like this:

[x] I am great

But this is the only forum in the world where when you put two spaces so ppl can clearly see what it is, it ignores them.

[ ] Well coded site

[x] Jajajaaja

• Downvote 4

Guest Awesome Kong

Her babies are gonna be pissed having 744674 different variants of dried up semen being rubbed on them when they;re being pushed through all that nastiness pum.

• Downvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

Her babies are gonna be pissed having 744674 different variants of dried up semen being rubbed on them when they;re being pushed through all that nastiness pum.

theres always 1 wots gota tek it 2 far int there? f*ckin weirdo

A neg was enough, no need for a post. I'm sorry for cussing off your future wife.

• Downvote 4

beyond shameful

whenever i read these stories i also imagine that the girl is probably quite pretty before seeing the pic. I'm nearly always proved wrong as most of the time they look like they have seen more battle damage than a jeep in Afghanistan.

shame on me

lol @ going on like she's done something wrong...she waited till 16..always wears protection..and doesn't have sex with people in relationships.

think bout all the times you've beat off..if you had the chance to have sex each of the times you would of...difference is girls can get it a lot easier.

no one loses.

• Downvote 16

lol @ going on like she's done something wrong...she waited till 16..always wears protection..and doesn't have sex with people in relationships.

think bout all the times you've beat off..if you had the chance to have sex each of the times you would of...difference is girls can get it a lot easier.

no one loses.

you believe dat? u really are a mug aint ya?

• Upvote 5