What you've all been waiting for

Admin.

Guest Trollse Hill

lol on a real though,lol @ thinking 1 point away at Anfield isn't a good start to season, bare teams going to drop points there this year.settle yourselves.

Guest Trollse Hill
lol on a real though,lol @ thinking 1 point away at Anfield isn't a good start to season, bare teams going to drop points there this year.settle yourselves.
So you think your winning the league this year?
Could easily win it,Dont see Chelsea, United, City, Tottenham, Villa going to Anfield this year and taking 3 pointsWe will probally drop about 6 points at home this year at home which means we already got 40+ points in the bag, points away to liverpool are vital, obviously a win is better but at this stage its a positive buidling point and puts pressure on the top 6 especially since city and tottham drew too

So you think your winning the league this year?
Could easily win it,Dont see Chelsea, United, City, Tottenham, Villa going to Anfield this year and taking 3 pointsWe will probally drop about 6 points at home this year at home which means we already got 40+ points in the bag, points away to liverpool are vital, obviously a win is better but at this stage its a positive buidling point and puts pressure on the top 6 especially since city and tottham drew too
Good points but Tulse you was so convinced you lot were going to turn us over?Thas whats got me baffled.

Guest Trollse Hill

I didnt really think Skirtl was gunna handle Chamackh like that TBFH,I thought Arshavin would be able to give us something, didn't expect him to run out of gas come 30th minute.I thought Wilshre would be able to do a piece of magic that we could hype about for years to come, expected Theo to start and Clichy/Sagna to have improved on their crossing.OhAlmunia shouldn't of started, played like 1 game pre-season and expected to be ready for a big ame.Wenger neeeds a health check, not even John Luckic got a game unless Seamon was practically deaed.

lool @ rednappjamie : ye the owners been badnews since they took overkeys : but they gave benitez all that moneyjamie : ye well umm
biggest misconception surrounding Rafa, almost everything he spent he raised himself/I've never seen a manager that's left talked about so much
jose_mourinho__mana_210478c.jpg

Guest Trollse Hill
Lol @ arsenal winning the leagueTrue say TF has said that every preseason for the past 5 years.
TF may have that ever preseason, at least he's not gay though. :D
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

We will win the league.A point away at Liverpool is far from a bad result, especially when your two best players dont start and you still have Almunia in goal.
lolol, man completely ignored the fact they played against 10 men for 1 half, and looked second best for long periods.

Lol @ arsenal winning the leagueTrue say TF has said that every preseason for the past 5 years.
TF may have that ever preseason, at least he's not gay though. :D
lolol @ Tulse having to stick up for TFcome like in The Oz when Adebesi tells Hank Shilinger to leave his little litie bitches alone because only he can f*ck with them ttkk :D :D