What you've all been waiting for

Admin.

Some very short sighted people on here, any keeper you can show me has made a mistake but I'm talking to people who've hyped up numerous players on the strength of one off performances in the Carling Cup so it makes sense.f*ck it anyway we played with 10 men against the young and gifted Arsenal for the majority of the game and were unfortunate to come away with just a point.

Guest Trollse Hill

CANT BELIVE WE GOT A POINTLIVERPOOOL ARE f*ck*ng SHITOMFGREINAAHAHAHAHAALMUNIA WOULDNT EVEN DO THATRATITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTINS REINA, JSUT LOST UR PLACE IN SPAIN SQUAD TO ALMUNIAHAHA

• Downvote 7

I told you in the summer, Reina was going to catch his karma. That said he is a very very good keeper.Almunia MUST go. Schwarzer next week Wenger... Don't care how much, just make it happened.The need for a centre back just grew stronger, however I won't hold my breath.Clichy...Wilshere, I'll repeat it again he should be sent to Bolton for another 6 months to do that sh*t.Rosicky was class. Long time since I've said that. Real long time.

who was offering 30 mil for clichy time ago?
A f*ck*ng fool who was lucky he got turned down, hold tight the people saying he was better than Evra.
& Cole.i remember i saw arsenal fans saying " im glad we aint got cole no more .. Clichy > Cole" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D