Time to settle down?

Gordon Gekko

I can co-sign with a few things said on here.For the man dem in serious long relationships, do you ever get tempted to draw girls?
When I was in that relationship, there was the occasion where I felt tempted. In the end didnt coz I wouldnt have acted on it.If I had it might have come in handy more recently tho :D

but im looking to settle down asap and get a soni have big plans 4 him
Basically, my interest in having a son far far outweighs my interest in settling down.And yes I'm on some Henry VIII vibe, bring me a son or I may look at you as if you've failed. I'm kidding lolAm I f*ck
lolI would love to settle down and have kids soon, but I have this horrible feeling that it wont ever happen.

Ladies you've got plenty of time, it's easy to feel like you're being left behind when a lot of people around you are having kids.I went to my boys wedding the other week and all I kept getting asked was 'have you got any kids yet?' The look on people's faces when I said no made even me feel a way but on the other hand older people have said to me that they wish they'd have waited until around 30.

Guest Triple XXX

only thing thats stopping me is a HUGE fear that my kid will be disabled or mentally f*cked up somehowthat f*ckin scares mescares me so f*cklike no one in my family is like that (although a WHOLE load of us on my mums side are bipolar) so i dont know where i get it from, cos genetically we're OK

Ladies you've got plenty of time, it's easy to feel like you're being left behind when a lot of people around you are having kids.I went to my boys wedding the other week and all I kept getting asked was 'have you got any kids yet?' The look on people's faces when I said no made even me feel a way but on the other hand older people have said to me that they wish they'd have waited until around 30.
I hear that but for us females we don't have plenty of time (in regards to kids that is)... Let me shut up. I worry way too much-I'm only 21.

• 2 weeks later...

First and foremost, how old/young are you. If you are under 30, KEEP on f*ck*ng them slags. Us men make the mistake of settling down too early. Remember as a Man gets older his stock goes up, and as a woman gets older her stock plummets. Why you think it's so many 40 to 60 year old women playing bingo alone on Saturday nights, because all the 40 to 60 men are f*ck*ng 20 to 30 year old women.PAUSE on that settling down sh*t and live your life, focus on bettering your self and your financial situation. Don't cash your chips in too early, that's a woman's game.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

only thing thats stopping me is a HUGE fear that my kid will be disabled or mentally f*cked up somehowthat f*ckin scares mescares me so f*cklike no one in my family is like that (although a WHOLE load of us on my mums side are bipolar) so i dont know where i get it from, cos genetically we're OK
Aye Trip that moonwalk sig is sick LOL

Angelo chatting sh*t because if he lives a miserable life/There is no right age as to when you can say you want to settle down it can just happenYou could be 18 you could be 40 if meet someone and end up going out with them and everything just seems like it was meant to be etc and you stand the test of time then why should you not settte down with them in a year or 2 of meeting them and have a go at thingsNot every young person drinks or goes raving or f*cks every person of the opp sex they meet you pay too much attention to the media, some people are very mature from a young age and are ready to settle down. Some people life is about getting drunk every weekend or taking pills or going down the pub or ravings or party islands and f*ck anyone others is stay at home read books, go bars, go resteraunts, watch films at home with their partner etcThere is 2 sides to every coin

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hence why I said "if some of you" you f*ck*ng spastic.And obviously there isn't a right age.Which is why again I said "not ready or mature enough".But when you still live at home with your parents, don't have a decent job which can support you living at home letalone on your own with a family, and aren't educated enough to bring your child up as a decent member of society you're not ready, and we're all f*cked.How is that so f*ck*ng hard to glean from what I said.I swear people love to chat sh*t to me now days. Some angry/neg bandwagon on every post which hits a nerve.and LOL at my life being miserable.

• Downvote 6