X Factor 2010

Jodie

Guest WAVESURFER

Mate you're moist.

Gettin gassed cos someone said you look like Matt. You went and put 'Cardle' in-between your Facebook name didn't you you mug.

Lol f*ckouttahere.

Neeky version of esquilax imagine that

LOL @ this f*ck*ng poof trying to reinvent himself as some kind of hardman. Everyone knows you're a nerd, with your f*ck*ng hand-me-down suit and your gormless face.

You're a clown. Everyone on this forum would slap you about, including the girls.

How dare you suggest you'd even be capable of raising your hands to me. You'd sh*t yourself. f*ck*ng joker.

Mate you're moist.

Gettin gassed cos someone said you look like Matt. You went and put 'Cardle' in-between your Facebook name didn't you you mug.

Lol f*ckouttahere.

LOL @ this f*ck*ng poof trying to reinvent himself as some kind of hardman. Everyone knows you're a nerd, with your f*ck*ng hand-me-down suit and your gormless face.

You're a clown. Everyone on this forum would slap you about, including the girls.

How dare you suggest you'd even be capable of raising your hands to me. You'd sh*t yourself. f*ck*ng joker.

Bitch boy shutup now youre embarassing yourself.

Youre harmless.

Matt Cardle was the clear winner in every weekly vote on this year's X Factor apart from the first round, it has been revealed.

The 2010 champion soared to victory every Sunday, after displacing Mary Byrne from the top spot in week two.

ITV has published full voting stats for the whole series, which pulled in 15,448,019 votes across the whole run.

The detailed figures fail to quash conspiracy theories about alleged fixing from the producers of the show. Mary Byrne did finish higher than Cher Lloyd in the semi-final vote when many people were surprised by the addition of a sing-off to the elimination procedure.

Meanwhile, Katie Waissel finished beneath Treyc Cohen in week five, when Cheryl Cole controversially abstained and was not allowed to take it to 'Deadlock' as she wished. Waissel also finished in the bottom two in week one, but was saved by the judges instead of boyband FYD.

Simon Cowell and the judges have maintained throughout the show that they have no access to the voting figures.

Guest WAVESURFER

Mate you're moist.

Lol f*ckouttahere.

Bitch boy shutup now youre embarassing yourself.

Youre harmless.

Rephrasing what I've just said to you and repeating it back to me doesn't count as a reply, you f*ck*ng square. Go say 10 Hail Marys and slap yourself.

apparently Jay-z was asked if he could perform with cher, and requested 1.5m,

and bieber asked for 900k to perform with one direction

also reported that tinchy stryder made jay-z aware of her as per their rocnation agreement.

however if this was true, him asking for such an amt to perform with her shows how much he was interested in her.

just heard that floating around..dont shoot the messenger

apparently Jay-z was asked if he could perform with cher, and requested 1.5m,

and bieber asked for 900k to perform with one direction

also reported that tinchy stryder made jay-z aware of her as per their rocnation agreement.

however if this was true, him asking for such an amt to perform with her shows how much he was interested in her.

just heard that floating around..dont shoot the messenger

wots this?

whats what?

he apparently informed him about her and a possible signing, and he was said to think she was "amazing"

Tinchy Stryder says he has spoken to Jay-Z about X Factor wannabe Cher Lloyd.Tinchy recently signed a deal with Jay-Z for a business venture aimed at signing and developing new talent.

He told BBC 1Xtra News if Simon Cowell doesn't snap up Cher he'd be interested: "If Simon doesn't sign her we can look into something.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11786854