DAVINA RASSCLART McCALL >>>>>>>>>

Lenny The Tramp

davina mccall is any ratface ting

still would get bent over, beat, skeet then leave tho innit?

dont even know tbh

id like think so but i find her so repulsive physicallly and as a human being that id rather slice her stomach open and observe her death throes than give her the greatest gift of all tbh

one of her eyes is off key ffs,probly the cause of her malignant persona as she strives for acceptance and the denigration of others

wud probly just pimp her out to you lot and accrue wealth in a best case scenario

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

davina mccall is any ratface ting

still would get bent over, beat, skeet then leave tho innit?

dont even know tbh

id like think so but i find her so repulsive physicallly and as a human being that id rather slice her stomach open and observe her death throes than give her the greatest gift of all tbh

one of her eyes is off key ffs,probly the cause of her malignant persona as she strives for acceptance and the denigration of others

wud probly just pimp her out to you lot and accrue wealth in a best case scenario

faggit.

• Downvote 1

not even a top ten faggit or freelance faggit?

weres yr flair gone holmes?

i deserve more than a one word insult imo

nah blood i'm 2 shocked by how much he doesn't want 2 fuk it. had 2 fling him in the faggit bin.

he doesnt really fit in there though g

hes just saying money/murder over bitches

gangster imo

not gonna lie...i had to stop what i was doin n admire her when i saw that dress number....the milf levels are strong in that one!! The dodged eye is prob jus down to fatigue thanks to thiis sh*t show,swear she didnt have one before....she jus seems to scream,i will give u the best f*ck of ur life in the way she carries herself!

not even a top ten faggit or freelance faggit?

weres yr flair gone holmes?

i deserve more than a one word insult imo

nah blood i'm 2 shocked by how much he doesn't want 2 fuk it. had 2 fling him in the faggit bin.

lol wont even refer to you as 'you' anymore PAR

/

#VICTORTOWIN

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a267756/bb5s-michelle-victor-to-return.html?sms_ss=twitter