On your jones?

Woodpecker

Lol I can never go out on my own tbh not even cinema...just wont feel right, and it's a par if someone you know asks who you're with and you say "no one" person would be like :confused:

nah but they wouldn't though

what age are you? get some confidence man

say you're in a bar with people and you see one guy sitting on his own...are you really even thinking about him, let alone sat there thinking "what a sad c*nt on his own". nobody cares. i always bump into people who are out on their own, i tihnk nothing of it and neither do most normal people.

Nothing to do with confidence tbh and I'm 20.

I just don't like the idea of going to a club/rave on my own, would be kinda boring not bussing jokes etc

THANK YOU

like i said to tommy hillfigures - these guys wouldnt understand anyway so theres no point in tryin

• Downvote 1

Lol I can never go out on my own tbh not even cinema...just wont feel right, and it's a par if someone you know asks who you're with and you say "no one" person would be like :confused:

say you're in a bar with people and you see one guy sitting on his own...are you really even thinking about him, let alone sat there thinking "what a sad c*nt on his own". nobody cares. i always bump into people who are out on their own, i tihnk nothing of it and neither do most normal people.

I just don't like the idea of going to a club/rave on my own, would be kinda boring not bussing jokes etc

THANK YOU

like i said to tommy hillfigures - these guys wouldnt understand anyway so theres no point in tryin

i weren't talking about raving lol

i would never go to a club/rave on my own.

but cinema i could do

Who said you aint gonna talk to no one? Do you man go out to socialize and meet new people or to feed an alcohol addiction?

No one said that, I go out to have fun with my boys and move to a few girls. I don't go to raves to make friends

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU

but cinema i could do

u mean to tell me theres not even one girl to grab to go cinema with (no send)

• Downvote 3

Who said you aint gonna talk to no one? Do you man go out to socialize and meet new people or to feed an alcohol addiction?

To me I wouldn't feel comfortable in a big rave on my own. But I don't think you're weird for doing it, it's just something I personally wouldn't really want to do. But in a smaller bar/pub setting yeah obviously going on your own is nothing

So you cant move to a female alone?

That's not the point here mate, it's not like I grab my boy's arm and say "Come let's move to this girl"

Obviously I can move to females on my own but I'm just saying the main point of me going raving is to have fun with my boys and have jokes, not to go in there and try make new friends

THANK YOU

but cinema i could do

u mean to tell me theres not even one girl to grab to go cinema with (no send)

i've never been on my own

but tbh if there was a serious film i really wanted to watch these days a lot of the time i would rather just go on my own than ring up some girl and arrange to go with her. does that make me gay, bro?

fao the guys saying they wouldn't go to the cinema alone

do you also need someone to sit next to you on the sofa when u watch a film in the comfort of ur home? an entourage to acompany u 2 the shop when u buy a pint of milk?

i guess going to see a film because u enjoy the film is a foreign concept to u

its really sad that some of u feel uncomfortable in your own company. when all is said and done you will only have yourself to rely on, your mates and family (despite what they may say) will not always be there for you. your gonna have to step out into the big wide world and make your own way off your own back. if you cant even go to the cinema alone how are you gonna walk into a boardroom alone and present an idea, or join a new company alone and convince your employee's that they should respect and listen to your instructions?

• Upvote 7

tbh i have no problem doin stuff on my own i used to but got fed up on missin out on sh*t cause me and my friends have different tastes. I regularly go cinema, musuems, in store events etc on my ones the only things i dont enjoy going to as much alone is raves and concerts although I have done it.

fao the guys saying they wouldn't go to the cinema alone

do you also need someone to sit next to you on the sofa when u watch a film in the comfort of ur home? an entourage to acompany u 2 the shop when u buy a pint of milk?

i guess going to see a film because u enjoy the film is a foreign concept to u

its really sad that some of u feel uncomfortable in your own company. when all is said and done you will only have yourself to rely on, your mates and family (despite what they may say) will not always be there for you. your gonna have to step out into the big wide world and make your own way off your own back. if you cant even go to the cinema alone how are you gonna walk into a boardroom alone and present an idea, or join a new company alone and convince your employee's that they should respect and listen to your instructions?

lol so which vip2 users do you think are going to be in a position to present ideas in boardrooms?

Nola, you reaching Soul Jam today yeah?

/

As for this topic, it really isn't that big a deal. Raving I wouldn't do on my own pretty much because that is one environment I like to hang out with friends in, but I don't really rave anyways. Any other outing it's not a big thing IMO. Either you go with people or go by yourself. Need I really worry about someone else's perception of me if they aren't affecting my current financial or living situation? I think not. If you want to do something then just do it. Life is too short.

• Upvote 2

i've done a lot of stuff on my own like shopping, holidays, eating out, etc. but never raving. i would like to have the confidence to, but it's hard to meet people in those types of loud environments. plus being a girl i can imagine getting harassed, with noone to run off and hide behind. i'd go to a concert by myself though

as a general rule i'll never miss out on doing something i want to do because no one else was on it.

This rule is the lick

I really need to bring it into my life because I miss out on way too much waiting for someone to come with me. I mean I go shopping (I hate people coming shopping with me), to museums and little events by myself but I haven't really done concerts, cinema's etc... by myself yet. I used to be really self concious (I would say I still am a bit) but where my interests are so different to that of my friends/where my they can never be bothered to do anything I have to start doing things by myself. I'm definately gonna do a holiday by myself soon.

To be honest I don't think I'd ever go to a club on me own, wouldn't go the cinema on me own and wouldn't go on holiday on me own.

I have been/do go to a bar/pub on me own if the footys on and nobodys about or I just need a quiet drink and chill. Used to go the footy on me own before I got rid of the season ticket aswell.

sh*t like that doesn't really bother me, I'll do most things on me own if I cant find someone else, apart from going a club/cinema or holiday.

Saying that though my circle are all very alike so chances are if one of us is doing something there will always be someone else up for it.

I go everywhere on my own, other people just slow me down. I dont go out raving or drinking anymore tho.

I have a friend that needs someone to go everywhere with him, he really pisses me off.

Not really a friend but a lad that used to live with us through default was like this, f*ck*ng annoying indeed..

only time ive been raving on my j's was in napa,

my boy thought he could be the big man and drink a bottle of after shock + many sambucas before we even touched out, he ended up collaping and throwing up evriwhere making everyone else feel ill and not wanting to go out... i thought f*ck that and breezed...

skanking in bazaar on your ones >>>>>

nothing wrong with doing anything on your own, occasionally.

if you have a problem with this and are over 23, start being brave enough to make decisions on your own.

a friend of mine was like this, always seeking company to do things but was a terrible snake

who ironically always did some of the dumbest sh*t "on his own"