Mixed relationships?

Woodpecker

Guest Awesome Kong

It can work out. Though white people from a certain country, they should stick to their own. But english, irish, german portugese etc etc whites mixing with blacks is no problem, see nothing wrong with it.

/

Asians probably have the most prejudice view (from what I hear them say) when it comes to mixing. Some would rather their daughter marry their brother than a black. The prejudice ones should be happy their young ones want black DNA in their kids, the benefits outweigh the negatives ( there are no negatives ).

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL This Greek chick I know is now a reformed wogsoc. Agrees with me that black/Greek relationships don't work. We discussed this and I actually wondered how many black/greek mix actually last and we couldn't think of any.

• Downvote 2

reformed wog you know

she could of kept of going out with black guys but just not drop her knickers for any black guy

was talking to this girl from your area justin she was complaing about her boyfriends treating her like sh*t

I never asked but I know her boyfriends must be black she is being treated like sh*t because on the top her list

she chooses race above integrity loyalty etc is she got the sh*t out of her eyes she would find a decent black guy

Its funny when I hear people say hey will link any races, settle down = black/mixed e.t.c.

There is this misconception that all ethnics seem to have a culture and whites don't.

From my experience MOST broads raised in the western world regardless of color have pretty much the same mind frame as each other

Generally people of my circle can't even keep a relationship or on the brink or divorce/break up. These are same race partners.

On another note . I have never come across an old age interracial (black & white couple) walking down the street.

Each to their own. All about finiding Mrs right regardless of race.

personally I will rather settle with a girl that shares the same/similar cultural values as mine.. But time will tell if that might actually be the right person for me or not.

i would wife any race cos as other people have said mentality of chicks nowadays is not based on their background and i chicks of the type i go far have been white/black/asian

and tbh i have seen white black relationships work but only in cases where the black guys weren't exactly gyallists.

oh yea and jme is getting married to a white chick, so yea it can work (for now)

off topic but why am i seeing scientology adverts?? vip2 fix up lol

Guest Awesome Kong

On another note . I have never come across an old age interracial (black & white couple) walking down the street.

You're forgetting about the times they were young, how this country was.

• Upvote 1

When I was at school, white girls didnt remotely interest me at all, and all my bredrins use to tell me I was missing out. I too would have told you marriage - black woman, a big maybe over even mixed.

However right now I could safely say if I marry it could be whatever.

Some would say I've grown up. However my school bredrins have gone full circle the other way so I wonder...

You're forgetting about the times they were young, how this country was.

i personally know 2 mix race couples, both ways around, white mum black dad, black mum white dad

who are together till now, and have 30 yr old kids etc

Mixed relationship is one of them dogdy areas in a asian/oriental family. Like most people I'll keep my options open. But can't really see myself being in a mixed relationship anytime soon.

i try not to make assumptions about anyone, judge ppl and their relationships on a case by case basis.

if a person picks their partner according to race, they're not a serious person and probably incapable of a serious relationship.

i do get the impression that there are more non serious mixed relationships with the white woman/black man combination than other types, but this is probably because its the most common type of mixed race coupling.

but i would avoid making assumptions, there are plenty of white men and black women who engage in non serious relationships based on a fetishization of otherness, and they are just as doomed as any other mixed relationship that makes their mixedness their everything.

I do feel that mixed couples struggle to be taken seriously and get frustrated when ppl want to trivialize their connection as just 'fever'

I am a white man in a relationship with a black woman, we live together and unless something terrible drives us apart, we will marry and have children and i will be with her till the day i die. I couldnt careless what a single person on the planet thinks of this, it is between me and her. although sometimes it is strange how ppl react, ive had strangers spud me on the bus and good friends turn snide and lace conversations with indirects, i didnt like either, ppl should just f*ck off and mind their own business.

a good woman is hard to find, i wouldnt let race limit me. i dont believe the love and connection between ppl should be limited by race.

• Upvote 5

Guest Blue State Of Mind

i try not to make assumptions about anyone, judge ppl and their relationships on a case by case basis.

if a person picks their partner according to race, they're not a serious person and probably incapable of a serious relationship.

i do get the impression that there are more non serious mixed relationships with the white woman/black man combination than other types, but this is probably because its the most common type of mixed race coupling.

but i would avoid making assumptions, there are plenty of white men and black women who engage in non serious relationships based on a fetishization of otherness, and they are just as doomed as any other mixed relationship that makes their mixedness their everything.

I do feel that mixed couples struggle to be taken seriously and get frustrated when ppl want to trivialize their connection as just 'fever'

I am a white man in a relationship with a black woman, we live together and unless something terrible drives us apart, we will marry and have children and i will be with her till the day i die. I couldnt careless what a single person on the planet thinks of this, it is between me and her. although sometimes it is strange how ppl react, ive had strangers spud me on the bus and good friends turn snide and lace conversations with indirects, i didnt like either, ppl should just f*ck off and mind their own business.

a good woman is hard to find, i wouldnt let race limit me. i dont believe the love and connection between ppl should be limited by race.

Good post.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Still can't see myself with anything but a black girl or at most mixed raced girl. I don't really believe in that whole 'You can't choose who you love' bullshit because clearly you can, i don't need to go for white girls when theres plenty of attractive black and mixed girls out there with good personalities. Call it limiting my options but at the end of the day i'm only going to marry one woman.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

Still can't see myself with anything but a black girl or at most mixed raced girl. I don't really believe in that whole 'You can't choose who you love' bullshit because clearly you can, i don't need to go for white girls when theres plenty of attractive black and mixed girls out there with good personalities. Call it limiting my options but at the end of the day i'm only going to marry one woman.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

u get spudded on the bus

thats SICK