The LENCH Official ViP2 War Thread

Guest Lens

lol @ some mixed yute with the rivernile im the middle of his head gettin excited becoz he went to central london on his ones (for an hr journey)on the night bus to go and link some guy he doent kno for internet beef.seriously bro does that not sound sad to you.i dnt kno lahi/infamous but lens ur likely it wasnt someone else (not saying myself coz i would never have went) you were linking coz really and truly that night couldve ended incredibly bad for u u shud actually just calm dwn/log off stop annoying pple coz nw ur face has been exposed one day ur gonna be somewhere like a rave and receive a spark to ur face/get stomped out and u wont kno why

• Upvote 6

i actually dnt @ TaurusSpecial K, You're still shook to up Your boat, You're in no position to speakif some1s gonna do me suttin they will, f*ck it, we'll see when the time comes

Lahi should've done Lens a favour last night and weighed him in but obviously he wasn't up to the taskNow Lens thinks he is untouchable and will keep offering people out until someone just walks up to him hooded up and slides sutttin shiny inside him/lol @ going to beef on a night bus do you really expect not to get any blood on you if he weigh him in or he weighs you in then you sitting on a bus on camera covered in blood :D :D /lol @ knowing driving up on him and just doing sutting funny like dash eggs at him or fill up a water gun something sticky film it and drive off would hurt more then any blow to his face/why do people care if it is neeky wen you analyze a lot of negative things in real life they are neeky but if its not you involved why care, just make the most of it and laugh

• Upvote 2

As if this has actually started againI swear Eskay is MalianLens your gunna get tucked in by like 20 guys before u even see the footlocker sign mateUnless your turkish, thats some beef I wanna see
lol @ this mentalityso if a muslim violated you/friends/fam IRL you wouldn't do anything back because hes Muslim and will come back with loads of people ands stomp you out?p*ssy
  • Downvote 1

As if this has actually started againI swear Eskay is MalianLens your gunna get tucked in by like 20 guys before u even see the footlocker sign mateUnless your turkish, thats some beef I wanna see
lol @ this mentalityso if a muslim violated you/friends/fam IRL you wouldn't do anything back because hes Muslim and will come back with loads of people ands stomp you out?p*ssy
that dont make u a p*ssy that makes u smart u idiot what fool goes to fight someone on his ones knowing there are 20 guys waiting to unleash hell upon them.wallad.
  • Upvote 2

that dont make u a p*ssy that makes u smart u idiot what fool goes to fight someone on his ones knowing there are 20 guys waiting to unleash hell upon them.wallad.
them hippocrits

them hippocrits
brother thats why i said to you that night where u foolishly went to bond street on ur ones on a night bus could have ended very badly for u its clear u dont understand ill leave u alone now

as stated before, i picked bond street coz nothin will happen thereif they're on their 1s, we go elsewhereif they're not, i go yardplus if You think man are on movin to man on bond street f*ckin come now

Nah I would pay a smart one like you do it it mate