The LENCH Official ViP2 War Thread

Guest Lens

lol @ giving him your home addressno less than i'd expect from a guy who tried to distribute images of his infant's son's mutilated penis over the internet. dirty bastard. waste of melanin

Eskay giving the address of his family home like he's around 24/7, imagine lens was a raving lunatic. If i was your wife i would pack my bags.
i'd imagine she died during child birthchest-burster_burst_001_1196992666.jpg
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

Guest TimeBomb

thread is amusing but allow talking bout his mrs dying during child birth./i think most people are confused with him saying he will up pics of the circumcision, in muslim tradition a whole party/ceremony will go along with the circumcision, so im assuming he would be upping pics of that and not his childs penis, however i may be wrong...

thread is amusing but allow talking bout his mrs dying during child birth./i think most people are confused with him saying he will up pics of the circumcision, in muslim tradition a whole party/ceremony will go along with the circumcision, so im assuming he would be upping pics of that and not his childs penis, however i may be wrong...
You're wrong

What is this bullshit? Allow taking your e-fights to the streets. Imagine explaining your ruckus to a passing police officer;'Why are you two scrapping?''Man called me a prick on Vip2, I wasn't having it copper'. You lot should be embarrassed, your life is obviously a frigging par. If your mothers are still of reproductive age tell her to swallow next time.

• Upvote 2

Lens im not Infamous i'd invite you to my house walk you straight past my kids then rip your kidneys out and make cuisine out of it. you talk too much nonsense
GO ON THEN ESKAY. I KNOW THIS GUY WILL REACH. SO WOT NOW???
If you knock on my door while my kids are sleeping ill stab you in the heart.
:D :D :lmao:You cunts are too funny I swear

as stated before, i picked bond street coz nothin will happen thereif they're on their 1s, we go elsewhereif they're not, i go yardplus if You think man are on movin to man on bond street f*ckin come now
LolSo how would it work if you linked one on one on Bond street?Lens: How about this road Lahi?Lahi: Nah too bait lets walk down a bit.*walk for 5mins*Lens: One sec fam just wanna get a Fanta/You think if you turnt up on Bond Street and one of these idiots was with 10 man they would just let you walk home? :D You kidding?
  • Upvote 7

as stated before, i picked bond street coz nothin will happen thereif they're on their 1s, we go elsewhereif they're not, i go yardplus if You think man are on movin to man on bond street f*ckin come now
You think if you turnt up on Bond Street and one of these idiots was with 10 man they would just let you walk home?
I think Lens knows a little bit more about beef then you....
I don't geddit.Is this sarcasm?
  • Downvote 15

You think if you turnt up on Bond Street and one of these idiots was with 10 man they would just let you walk home?
:D :D :D

:D