The LENCH Official ViP2 War Thread

Guest Lens

JUS SPOKE TO LAHI HE THOUGHT I WAS THE YUTE HE TRY TO ADD ONE BASS TO HIS VOICE IVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE.
thrsjtydjyrdjyHJFDJYUFTKUYFKYHTRDH:rofl:*CARRIES ON READING*
Still creasing :D
That quote and the Mr. K comic strip thing were the 2 highlights of this thread, by miles.Was out walking my dog and this quote popped into my head, I was walking along in hysterics. I must have looked deranged.
c/sthinking about this thread today had be bussin up at work on a random 1 loool

PS, should probably look at fading out scenes rather then cutting everything
fadeouts are there for a purpose, to imply time lapse. if the scenes happen on different days i will consider it
Why u getting brave for you prickRight Footlocker 12:26 I will push ur mouth onto ur headbackP.S I mean Footlocker in Central......Milton KeynesP.P.S Is there no other cuts you can use, I think the straight looks choppy, I am making a film myself still
  • Downvote 6

which 1 did You watch?for a good example of my editing, watch disbalancing ( written by me, and i can kinda understand the earlier comment about "making a film about some1 léŇćĥing people" )cutting on action is the best, if there's no action, there's no choice but a dodgy looking "choppy straight cut" ( watch films and the cuts they use, You'll notice they're mostly like that unless it's on action )