Official Betting Thread

serpent

Back again with another Top 10 picks for Wednesday! Not the best on Tuesday with 5.5/10 picks coming in and the wrong 5 being selected for the safer bet (Cheers Bradford and Southend, I hope your clubs fold and never play again due the embarrassment of losing to such poor opposition at Home). Hopefully I can actually get a win and get you guys a win as well! Very sorry if you followed and lost! Without further ado, my 10 picks are:

English Premier League:
  1. West Ham Or Draw / AH +0.5 Vs. Tottenham ~ 1X @1.925 (19:45)
Scottish Premier League:
  1. Dundee Utd. Vs Aberdeen ~ 2 @2.10 (19:45)
Spanish Primera Division:
  1. Athletic Bilbao Vs. Dep. La Coruna ~ 1 @1.50 (19:00)
  2. Sevilla Vs. Eibar ~ 1 @1.40 OR EH-1 @2.05 (19:00)
  3. Levante Vs. Real Madrid ~ 2 @1.50 (20:00)
German Bundesliga:
  1. Bayer Leverkusen Vs. Werder Bremen ~ 1 @1.50 (19:00)
  2. B. Monchengladbach Vs. Stuttgart ~ 1 @2.10 (19:00)
  3. Darmstadt Vs. B.Dortmund ~ 2 @1.40 (19:00)
  4. Hertha Berlin Vs. Frankfurt ~1 @1.83 (19:00)
Coupe De France:
  1. St. Etienne Vs. PSG ~ 2 @1.65 (20:05)

West Ham AH +0.5:

• (Same as 1X DC [West Ham or Draw] But better Value)
  • Arsenal did it at Man U, Leicester did it against West Brom. The Pressure is on Spurs and I think they will choke as well.
  • West Ham were weak without Payet but since he returned they have been strong.
  • West Ham have only lost TWICE at Home (First two Home games of their Season)
  • Tottenham haven't beaten anyone of any real quality Away (With the exception of Man City, where they were given the softest penalty I have seen and City denied a penalty they should have had.)
  • West Ham have drawn 10, 5 at Home and Tottenham have drawn 9, 5 Away.
  • It's worth noting at Tottenham, West Ham lost 4-1, but didn't have key players like Payet, Valencia and Ogbonna.
  • West Ham have got 17 points of a possible 24 against 'Top 6' clubs which is the main factor of this pick.
  • This is my least confident pick, but I feel @[email protected]is good value for a team to just go out and not lose and have the draw as a winning option, especially with a great record against big clubs.

Aberdeen:

• Aberdeen are 2nd in the SPL and realistically the only team that could have given Celtic a run for their money.
  • Dundee Utd. are last in 12th which is 36 points behind Aberdeen.
  • Aberdeen have won 8/13 Away games losing to Inverness twice and Celtic and Ross County once (I.E Only lost against the better teams, no upsets)
  • Dundee Utd. have won the least (3) and lost the most (9) at Home in the SPL.
  • There is a slight threat of a draw, but Aberdeen have a really top quality squad (For SPL standards) so should be fine.

Atheltic Bilbao:

• Eliminate all Madrid and Barca Players and Andruiz is 2nd Highest top scorer and on hot form, bagging lots of goals in the Europa League and a couple in the Copa Del Rey!
  • Bilbao just ruined Gary Neville's resurgence at Valencia by humping them 0-3 Away (Good result, will give confidence).
  • Bilbao have only lost 3 games at Home and won 6.
  • Dep. La Coruna have only won 3 games Away from Home.
  • Dep. La Coruna have a knack of drawing games away from home (7) so that could compromise the pick, bear that in mind. (2nd Least Confident Pick, but I do think they have the quality to win!)

Sevilla:

• My most confident pick.
  • 11 wins at Home in 13 games (Losing the first 2 home games of the season to Atletico and Celta) makes them 2nd best for Home form after Barcelona.
  • 11 Wins in a row at home including Madrid AND Barcelona!
  • Eibar a decent side but poor away form, losing 6 and winning only 3 (Against weak sides)
  • Sevilla SHOULD walk this so you may want to consider EH-1 @2.05

Real Madrid:

• It's Madrid.
  • Madrid missing some key players but should be strong enough to beat Levante.
  • There is a reason Levante is last and have the worst GD in the league at -24.
  • Concerned about Madrid's Away form and Levante are stronger at home but I just can't see the team bottom of the table holding out against CR7 and friends.
  • Madrid have a Champion's League match in a week, so bare that in mind.
  • Another pick near the bottom of the priority pick in this set of 10, but one I feel has the ability to come in.

Bayer Leverkusen:

• Chicarito on great form.
  • Leverkusen have only lost 3 Home games, one being 0-1 to Dortmund and they held Munich to a 0-0 draw.
  • Bremen sit in the 'Relegation Play-Off' Zone and have the 3rd worst Away form after the 2 teams in the relegation Zone.
  • Laverkusen, after 2 tough games, will look to capitalise on this match to get points.

B. Monchengladbach:

• Insanely good Home form for Gladbach with 8 wins in 12 with losses to Dortmund and then the first 2 Home games of the season before their new manager sorted them out.
  • Amongst those wins are a win against Wolfsburg, Schalke and Bayenr Munich!
  • Stuttgart have only won 3 Away games.
  • In-Form 4th is playing a not-so-in-form 12th place side.
  • One of the riskier bets in the 10 but offers amazing value!

B. Dortmund:

• Dortmund have won 7 Away and lost 3 (Including Bayern Munich).
  • Darmstadt have only won ONE game at Home and lost 6/11.
  • Darmstadt are a newly promoted side, Dortmund are experienced.
  • Dortmund have crazy good quality across their team.
  • A pick I am rather confident in, but the price isn't amazing. There is enough value but just barely.

Hertha Berlin:

• (Glad I looked at this game as I first breezed over it assuming it was a 13th Vs. 14th type situation, I was so wrong).
  • Hertha are 3rd! (How did I blink and miss that happening!?).
  • Frankfurt are just above relegation.
  • Hertha have only lost once in front of a Home crowd (against Gladbach)
  • Hertha beat Leverkusen and Drew with Wolfsburg and Dortmund.
  • Frankfurt have only won 2 and lost 6 games Away from Home.
  • Great value in this pick.

P$G:

• It's PSG, who were undefeated in Ligue 1 until recently.
  • St. Etienne were beaten 2-0 at Home by PSI in the League.
  • In regards to the League, St. Etienne have only won half their home games 7/14.
  • PSG have won 12 of 15 Away from home (Including St. Etienne)
  • In regard to the Cup, PSG sailed through their games without a hitch, even beating Lyon 3-0.
  • St. Etienne on the other hand are only in the quarter final after beating a CFA 2 'Conference Equivelant' team on Penalties, a Ligue 2 team in Extra time and the team bottom of Ligue 1 in Extra time as well.
  • PSG running away with the league so no doubt happy to really go for the double.
  • The only risk on this bet is the fact it's a cup, but that shouldn't be an issue.
MY BETS:
  1. LONGSHOT: £5 on the 10-Fold @167.66 to return £838.33
  2. VALUE £20 on a 5-fold of Aberdeen, Sevilla, B. Monchengladbach, Hertha BSC and P$G @18.68 to return£373.52
  3. VALUE+ £5 on a 5-fold of Aberdeen, B. MG, Hertha BSC, Sevilla -1 and P$G -1 @41.43 to return £207.17 (+£373.52)
Please let me know if you are following any picks, or even my exact bets!

Never bet more than you can afford to lose!
Best of luck to anyone that tails!
Let's win some god damn money!

very long shot bet for fun on 365 

Brisbane Roar vs Western Sydney

Guangzhou R&F vs Hebei CFFC

Adelaide Comets vs Croydon Kings

BTTS in the 1st and 2nd half

£3 = £3144

looking at the leagues and the teams it could happen.

Quiet weird as 365 don't usually have the BTTS 1st and 2nd half option for those type of high scoring leagues.

Betfred app logged me out as i tried to place an over 4.5 when it was 2-1 :(

Goals started flying in, game full of mistakes