The Apprentice BBC1 9pm

Lieutenant

Felt it for Jo a bit. Didn't think much of her initially but she grew on me.

Thought it was bait Sugar would regret letting Stuart through, suprised his fraff got to him. I sometimes forget LAS is a human and anybody can be speeched.

That episode reminded me of one peak interview I had for one youth work position. Dana White- she tore me apart and was quite rude to be frank. Suttin I would never forget. Kinda sympathised with some of the contestants at times.

Am I the only one who liked Stuart then? Guy had bars. 'Field of ponies'

Actually think he has more to offer in terms of creativity, wouldn't be surprised if Alan f*ckface hires him on the sly.

its not a creative writing show tho...

what did he offer in terms of creativity during the process?

He looked like he had that fire in his belly. You don't get that many people who have the passion to work for someone else like that nowadays.

Didn't look like he was short of ideas in tech either, 'tech'. You need that kind of guy on your team because no matter how crazy his ideas are, one or two that can make the big time will click.

That's what I think anyways, but he's gone for the safe options. He said his 'work' was dynamic, no way is Chris dynamic in that sense. If Chris wasn't dynamic enough to be a proper analyst at JP Morgan, bait he's flopping here. Stella is a good option though, expect normal performance, just don't wait for anything spectacular.

• Downvote 1

I love the way man expected Joanna to have researched all of LAS companies when they got told that morning that they were doing interviews

Hate the way that they make out its weeks of filming but when I applied to be on the show you find out its all filmed over 2 weeks <_<

Didn't see the tirade at Baggs coming but once I knew it was three going could see Chris and Stella for final. Knew Joanna's tears were comin from early too

I love the way man expected Joanna to have researched all of LAS companies when they got told that morning that they were doing interviews

If you knew you had been accepted to take part in the apprentice you would research Alan Sugar and his businesses no? To see who you may be working for? Should of been done before she even did task 1.

Plus he would of asked that same question to all the other candidates, who obviously knew.

Hate the way that they make out its weeks of filming but when I applied to be on the show you find out its all filmed over 2 weeks <_<

Didn't see the tirade at Baggs coming but once I knew it was three going could see Chris and Stella for final. Knew Joanna's tears were comin from early too

its all over two weeks? thts f*cked

8. There's time and then there's TV time. "One of the first things that we tell them is 'Look, you're gonna be away from home for 12 weeks'," Sir Alan said when Ifti claimed to be off-form because he was missing his family. But filming takes about two months. And the final two work for Sir Alan before he decides who stays and who goes. Former runner-up Saira Khan has criticised the show because "the final decision is not based on the programme that people see, his final decision is based on these two people who have been working with him for the six months".

from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6729621.stm

Its an old article but is still probably the case

Get me. Lol at two weeks. And also lol at considering it OK for her to not know about the man she's supposedly so eager to get a job with. It shows a lack of preparation, a lack of understanding about what you're actually asking for, a lack of interest in what they do and a lack of investment in the idea of getting the job.

Never been to a job interview for a full time job and not had them ask you about the company. Ridiculous to expect otherwise.

Never been to a job interview for a full time job and not had them ask you about the company. Ridiculous to expect otherwise.

c/s

/

makes sense the final doesnt really decide who gets the job. could so easily be sabotaged by people who are jealous / enemies from earlier tasks.

its all over two weeks? thts f*cked

8. There's time and then there's TV time. "One of the first things that we tell them is 'Look, you're gonna be away from home for 12 weeks'," Sir Alan said when Ifti claimed to be off-form because he was missing his family. But filming takes about two months. And the final two work for Sir Alan before he decides who stays and who goes. Former runner-up Saira Khan has criticised the show because "the final decision is not based on the programme that people see, his final decision is based on these two people who have been working with him for the six months".

from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6729621.stm

Its an old article but is still probably the case

I stand corrected.

I definitely never stood a chance getting on this then would have f*cked up uni too much. All the disclosure forms and original application said you must be available for filming between 2nd and 16th of september.

JGGB the Brand

Joanna's stupid anyway, never would have won

I'm still in uni

Dunno about your original point but anyone over the age of 18 can apply now. Just that they are very unlikely to get on. If so it's just so that they can say over... applied and make it seem more popular.

They give you 30seconds to sell yourself to the production team in groups of 8 after keeping you in a green room with about 300 others for 2hrs.