The Apprentice BBC1 9pm

Lieutenant

Chris reminds me of EVERYONE on my course. Drones. We're all drones, basically robots that will say the right thing over and over again. Thing is, he'll clearly have mad banter on a night out as well haha. Liz was definitely acceptable, lol at the way she never wanted to let go during that hug.

Bar of the day: 'You're not even a fish' :lol:

• Upvote 1

Was bait. Been backing Chris for time. Guy is too smart. He always gives well structured, succinct answers to questions. You can't beat that kind of person in an interview, you need them to slip up in the actual practical bit. He hasn't. Either of them can win at this stage. It's always anybody's guess in the final.

Didn't like Claude in this episode. Usually think he's a G but that sh*t with Stuart was ridiculous. It's fair enough if you pull people up on actual lies but just saying stuff like "you're not even a fish". What does that even mean!? Guy was made at him for something!

I agree that Bagz had the most to offer in the long run, but if he had won the show, i would be left thinking theres no justice in the world.

I've always like Jo, But the close ups of her in the interviews showed of her tash in its full glory, so i dunno mehn,

Liz is still my favourite

and that Blonde Lesbian looking slyly ghetto chick i've gotta soft spot for,

out of the two thats left Chris should surely win,

but i'm putting nothing past Stella coz she's got that workrate and real go getter spirit