Football this wkend

While TF's love for Arsenal is great, at times, it brinks on blind love that affects his understanding on football outside of Arsenal.Mikel is by FAR a better DM than Song.However, as a footballer, it's arguable. And Mikel has the advantage of playing under 2, world-class coaches who base their teams on a solid, defensive unit. If Song had that opportunity, who knows.But as an anchorman, it's no contest IMO.
Outside of Arsenal the dj doesnt know muchco-sign ur post, its evident u have an understanding of the position, infact u play there dont u..Maybe if the dj played footy as a lad instead of reading 'The Source' while listening to 2Pac, Rakim & Biggie Smalls he would have a better understanding of the game
:D

I think Mikel is sh*t, like I said nobody will convince me Mikel is better than Song so lets leave it there. Especially when you are chatting sh*t like Song wouldn't get a game, like say Belletti didn't play holding midfielder for you last season.I'm sure in your World Sagna, Vermaelen, Fabregas, Nasri & van Persie wouldn't get games for Chelsea either.Its funny how you didnt post on here a week ago.
Fabregas the only one. Sagna maybe as a squad player.The rest? No thanks.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Cesc, & RVP getting into the squad imo, starting is a different story, Essien would have to move to DM to accompany Cesc, depends if Carlo moves Essien there when Frank is fit (which I doubt he will do)RVP would rotate with Kalou, Anelka, Malouda on the wingsNasri hmm, Yossi Benayoun does a similar job tbh, cnt see where he would go when every1 is fit and bearing in mind that squad rule also, hes deffo not starting but I could see him getting on the benchWhen Bowsinga is fit there would be no need for Sagna, Ivanovic is a beast, Sagna would be 3rd choice RB at bestAs for Tommy V, his goal-scoring exploits got every1 gassed, I dont think hes that great, he again is 4th choice behind JT, Alex & Ivanovic/I hope De Jong gets banned, if that was Joey Barton ppl would be marching in the streets calling for a 10 game ban

• Downvote 4

Anelka are you black?(Serious question)
everyone is talking about trolls this trolls that but in truth there is none better than Anelka.He walks the tightrope between normal poster and stupid f*ck*ng prick expertly, some times i read what he says and find myself lost for 30 seconds trying to figure out if he's serious or not.

everyone is talking about trolls this trolls that but in truth there is none better than Anelka.He walks the tightrope between normal poster and stupid f*ck*ng prick expertly, some times i read what he says and find myself lost for 30 seconds trying to figure out if he's serious or not.
Anelka >:D the bars he has for TF hahah

lmaoTF must have edited my post cos I didn't write that