RICK ROSS TICKETS

Mr. Martinez

THESE MOTHERf*ckERS MADDD THAT IM ICEYYY

Verse 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Too much hype

I'm still vexed at the DJ for how he talked over the intro to that bit. It was bait there should be absolute silence before that and that c*nt was just jabbering on talking sh*t!

LMAO at my video of that bit though. Musta forgot I was filming and just went nuts.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

rozay.png

congratulations to you and your boys Bully i guess

(aint gt photoshop n i aint installed office yet so i dnt have an image resizer or cropper before you complain)

My previous experience of full tours works like this...

Promoter A pays you X amount to leave the U.S. for said number of dates. For example, $140k for 10 days. He is responsible for your rider, and pays for your flight from America to Europe and back to America, your transport inbetween (usually rent a tour bus), and will have a hotel base (Amsterdam is usually the base) for your days off. As far as the artist is concerned he only answers to this promoter.

Promoter A then sells those dates to promoters B, C, D, etc... in individual European countries for a profit, for example 20k, this is where the power of the pound and Euro helps. So for example he'll book you a show in Amsterdam on the Monday, Paris on the Tuesday, etc...

Promoters B, C, D, etc then do there shows with the aim of making more than 20k + venue, promotion and security costs...

Which is why security on these UK shows tends to be weak.

ive never booked through agents or bought a show off another promoter, always dealt with the artists camp direct.......

costs are a nightmare

flights

hotels

drivers

transport

security

venue hire

promotion costs

per diem

sound engineer

lighting rig

equipment hire

rider ...... half the sh*t i never bother to get.....f*ck em

always tried to get the record company to offset the costs by paying for flights etc.... but half the time the cunts just try and do you a favour by buying blocks of tickets

1. BBC was in attendance not GrimeDaily/SBTv

I can guarantee that if SBTv was giving out free F64s at the march, the turn out would have been a lot higher from the hood. Man dem wouldn’t even need 64 bars, just 2 bars to spit that bar that they have been writing for days.

MC Dela Ghetto: “Shout out to SBTv, mans got a quick F2 for all the students out there”

*The BMF beat drops in the background*

“Students roll together, whether jews or Christians/The swagger is in our genes (jeans) *pause* True Religion

Man dem in the background: “Braaap Braap, say no more!”

oh sh*t lol

1. BBC was in attendance not GrimeDaily/SBTv

I can guarantee that if SBTv was giving out free F64s at the march, the turn out would have been a lot higher from the hood. Man dem wouldn’t even need 64 bars, just 2 bars to spit that bar that they have been writing for days.

MC Dela Ghetto: “Shout out to SBTv, mans got a quick F2 for all the students out there”

*The BMF beat drops in the background*

“Students roll together, whether jews or Christians/The swagger is in our genes (jeans) *pause* True Religion”

Man dem in the background: “Braaap Braap, say no more!”

:rofl: