Spurs >> Le'Arse. & Champions League Thread

TF S4DK

DEADED YOU sh*t f*ck*ng YID CUNTSUCDIEGRRG#REGERG]#RGREEUNLUCK
WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWSPUDS GETTING TAKEN FOR PRICKSFAB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hi spurs fans. Why so quiet?
Spurs are horse sh*t. bring on Theo n Van P lets bury these priks.
How long is Modric and Bale out for? Spurs have missed them in the first half...
we're sh*t.
we're sh*t.
YOU SAID IT.....NO MORE POSTS FROM U FOR THE REST OF DAY...LMAAOOO
bale making guys drop like bitches lmao
BALE IN SAGNA'S POCKET....HMMM OK.
COYS
HahahahahahahahahahahahahjhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahaha
1-0wenger1.jpg2-0wenger.jpg2-1_44554367_wenger300pa.jpg2-2wenger-facepalm.jpg3-2Ars-ne-Wenger-001.jpgPMSLLL
pmslbwahahahhaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHf*ck ALL YOU ARSENAL CUNTSI beg neg me or ban me, last ever post from me safe d*ckheads!
AahahahahhahahaSsjdsFdfcfGhGhGLmfaoLmfaoThis is a disgrace ahahahahahahahaGet inLove seeing them Wanksenal cunts lose2-0 and you FACKED IT APPPRICELESSYIDS
Actually can't stop laughing. Arsenal are so sh*t looooool
THANK YOU...GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Arsenal >>>Can never do it the easy way.2-0 up and a hatful of chances to make it 3, 4 or even 5-0 but end up losing 3-2LMAO only arsenalI knew as soon as Spurs scored the first, we would crumble.Not gonna lie the feeling of going from silencing the spurs support and a good allround home atmosphere to leaving at the end to "..oh when the spurs go marching in" reverberating around the stadium was like a punch to the stomach.Villa away next = Guaranteed loss unless we batter Braga.

f*ck Wenger and his inability to change tides in matches. Nasri for Rosicky? No seriously... Play two upfront, you d*ck.f*ck Wenger for selecting these guys that are playing their first real NLD.f*ck Koscielny. I thought I could cut him slack for a season but WBA, Newcastle, and the misses in the Chelsea & Spurs games, have voided that. Djourou should bang Wenger over.f*ck Chamakh. f*ck Squillaci.f*ck Wenger again.f*ck Denilson.f*ck van Persie.f*ck Walcott.Oh and f*ck Fabregas, should know f*ck*ng better.

• Upvote 4