Spurs >> Le'Arse. & Champions League Thread

TF S4DK

I hope so boy. Again i thought the same abuot Rossi and Pique.I swear the sale of those two f*cked up my hopes for our future youth Lol. Im still confused to this day...

I hope so boy. Again i thought the same abuot Rossi and Pique.I swear the sale of those two f*cked up my hopes for our future youth Lol. Im still confused to this day...
pique wanted to go barca, ferguson requested he stayed, hes catalan was never gonna say no when barca enquiredhe wasnt a first teamer at man u rossi was behind van nistlerooy rooney he asked to leave he was allowed to go with a buy back clausend u signed tevez that summer

I didnt even clock how Bale burned SagnaSagna hada head start but Bale left him in that foot race and blondey ended up on the deck, face firstBac is no slouch either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgWp9unelLM&feature=player_embedded

3:52 lmaoThe way he drops >
:D :D :D Complete faceplant.ttl was still saying Sagna got the better of Bale after the game too, pmslll

They both would have got a fair crack at the whip if they had been a bit more patient. Looking at how its turned out for both of them (Pique in particular), however, you cant really blame them lol.If Welbeck get around 10 goals and 5 assists this season in a team that looks to Bent at every opportunity, I cant see Fergie making him a makeweight in a deal for Henderson (laughable) or selling him outright.Fergie knows the potential Welbeck possesses. He isnt going to let someone else harness it.

fergie isnt letting welbeck gohe said himself he needs games, and he needs to grow into hes body before anything cos we havent seen nothing yetjust watched the whole game, his ball control at times is soooo impressive. Great finishes alsoits about time the rest of league took notice though

Welbeck becoming a wanted manAssistant manager Eric Black admitted Sunderland could struggle to hold on to teenage striker Danny Welbeck if he continues in his rich vein of form.Loan signing Welbeck, who will turn 20 on Friday, scored twice in Monday night's 2-2 draw with Everton, adding to his first goal for the club at Chelsea. However, the Black Cats know their hopes of signing him on a permanent basis from Manchester United could be dashed if he remains on the goal trail.Black said: "That's the problem you have to face. If we can concentrate on the first bit and he can be exceptional for us this year and score 15 goals, we will deal with the other bit when it comes."He added: "But first and foremost, we need to have the problem."He is an exceptionally good player. I see him every day in training and he has got fantastic ability."He has now got the confidence. Probably what has stunted his development is he has not been able to play regular football week in, week out."He is now getting that opportunity and he has grasped it. He has got phenomenal potential - that's probably why he is at one of the biggest clubs in the world - but hopefully he is flourishing here and hopefully we can hang on to him for as long as possible."
Saha on Welbeck from a few days ago:Quote:Recalling Welbeck's first training sessions, he said: "He was so mature for his age. The way he played at 16 or 17 years old, his confidence and awareness, was amazing."It is no surprise that has got his chance with Manchester United, and now the chance to play week in, week out with Sunderland."He has all the qualities needed to play every week. I think he is a great player for the future for England."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/nov/22/sunderland-everton-premier-league-matchThere was a time when Sunderland fans wondered why Steve Bruce had made such a fuss about borrowing Danny Welbeck from Manchester United. Last night those doubts were finally banished as they implored their manager to "sign him up".The fast maturing young striker emphasised his rich potential with not just two goals but a pacy, intuitive performance which, at times, frightened the life out of Phil Jagielka and company. Admittedly Welbeck's passing is not all it might be but Everton looked relieved to secure a point courtesy of Mikel Arteta's late, heavily deflected, equaliser."I quite like Welbeck," said Steve Round, David Moyes's assistant. "He's an emerging talent who has certainly got the talent to go far. Playing here is doing him the world of good."Eric Black, Bruce's deputy, was even more fulsome about a player aided by Sunderland's reversion to 4-4-2. "Danny's got phenomenal potential," he said. "He's exceptionally talented and has now got confidence. Not playing every week at United was stunting his development."......Welbeck has been the subject of even more lavish praise from Sir Alex Ferguson. Such glowing references appeared a little puzzling when the Manchester United loanee first arrived on secondment from Old Trafford in August but, suddenly the 19-year-old has added poise — and goals — to his wonderful pace and energy.He claimed the equaliser, his instinctive first-time close range finish defying Howard following a connection with Bolo Zenden's clever low cross. It is barely a month since Zenden was murmuring discontent at his sidelining from first team action and it seems Bruce has been wise to take the veteran Dutchman's hint.Incisive and industrious wide on the right, Zenden did not merely supply the cross for Welbeck's goal but was the source of the leveller, seizing possession in his own half from Pienaar before slaloming his way to the edge of the area and tricking Baines into an unwise challenge.