Whats the most greeziest grind you've ever been on?

Captain Planet

eat the same meal everyday (breakfast, lunch and dinner) because it's cheap

i steal massive rolls of tissue from the library toilets

tbh i steal anything that's even remotely useful to my grind, think i might have a problem, stole a desk chair not too long ago

child travelcards but thy stopped doin them on the machines so i'm f*cked for now

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

mine is £270 per month but I live in the ends, this is also non-inclusive of bills, but its great compared to the £340-400 everyone else at uni is paying

for £170 you must be living in some single bed shoebox type of living space, where you at uni again?

Its the downstairs of a flat-house thingy tbh 3 rooms, bathroom and a kitchen

So nah infact my room is kinda big

tbh i steal anything that's even remotely useful to my grind, think i might have a problem, stole a desk chair not too long ago

child travelcards but thy stopped doin them on the machines so i'm f*cked for now

I steal all the time and I honestly believe I wouldn't steal so much if it wasn't for my ex bad influence.

When I left my last place after Uni I stole NUMEROUS blinds that don't even fit in my new house, two office chairs, a desk, some wall art and a bean bag. All left in the storage bit of the house in brand new Ikea packaging. I stole a whole walls worth of wallpaper recently also but from the "take a sample" thing.

• Downvote 6

I didn't say anything. I don't steal.

Guest WAVESURFER

I steal all the time and I honestly believe I wouldn't steal so much if it wasn't for my ex bad influence.

When I left my last place after Uni I stole NUMEROUS blinds that don't even fit in my new house, two office chairs, a desk, some wall art and a bean bag. All left in the storage bit of the house in brand new Ikea packaging. I stole a whole walls worth of wallpaper recently also but from the "take a sample" thing.

Wut.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

lmao @ the cleptomaniacs

c/s the child travelcard thing though, that was my hustle, gt harder from like year 10 cos i looked old n people never believed i was under 16, then i just carried

would pray the bus driver doesnt see the C printed on the card or whatever

then train places stopped doin it sometimes so i had to go to shops n sh*t, there was one who would jus give it to me

gt clocked numerous times goin to college by them undercovers

but still £2 >>> £7 or whatever it is

Amateurs this is what I done when I started college and could not get child bus pass remember this was days b4 ema and them f*ckry. I went to the sweet shop with my younger brothers birth certificate and got a child bus pass simples no inspector could say sh*t ting had my face on it and said child. Also using 1997 travel cards on machines would majority of the time open them up thats how my boys who went hammersmith got to college