Weekend Football topic

TF S4DK

I see where Harry was coming fromDefoe's pace was a concern but Spurs have pace outwide frm deeper..imo he still aint ovaly sharp yet, he played 90mins in Holland and his hold up play 2day wasnt brlliant..Crouch was another option and his flick ons have created bare goals this season, plus he can help out defending set piecesI see what Harry was trying 2do but it didnt workLOL @ Mikel getting hauled off at half time lol the pace of the game was 2much for him

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I see where Harry was coming fromDefoe's pace was a concern but Spurs have pace outwide frm deeper..imo he still aint ovaly sharp yet, he played 90mins in Holland and his hold up play 2day wasnt brlliant..Crouch was another option and his flick ons have created bare goals this season, plus he can help out defending set piecesI see what Harry was trying 2do but it didnt workLOL @ Mikel getting hauled off at half time lol the pace of the game was 2much for him
Mikel is just a lazy c*nt...... hes been playing like that for Nigeria for years...all he ever does is pass the f*ck*ng ball sideways or backwards

Defoe's pace was a concern but Spurs have pace outwide frm deeper..imo he still aint ovaly sharp yet, he played 90mins in Holland and his hold up play 2day wasnt brlliant..Crouch was another option and his flick ons have created bare goals this seasonI see what Harry was trying 2do but it didnt workLOL @ Mikel getting hauled off at half time lol the pace of the game was 2much for him
You must of saw that we had alot of chances on the break to just slip someone through but knew it was pointless when Crouch was trying to play off the shoulder :D and Chelsea's defence were pushing up. Defoe has that short burst of pace that could of got him a good position. Crouch flicks has got him bare goals cause of VDV, he's the only one that pops up in right position. When he doesn't play crouch never heads it to players lol

DeffoI didnt think it worked and I think it cost Spurs the game but I can see Harrys thinkingLike Lennon's goal against Lpool when Crouch challenged Kyriakos n Lennon came in off the flank..sorta use Crouch to get the wide players in-behind n sacrifice JD but it didnt work he was anonymous/@ nemesis, i dnt think u understand football if thats ur assesment of Mikel.. i mean he reads the game well and is a good passer of the ball, always an option, just 2day the Spurs pair wer too good/The way Ozil took that goal, so much grace n poise..Ronaldo free kick 2-0 Jose's boys

DeffoI didnt think it worked and I think it cost Spurs the game but I can see Harrys thinkingLike Lennon's goal against Lpool when Crouch challenged Kyriakos n Lennon came in off the flank..sorta use Crouch to get the wide players in-behind n sacrifice JD but it didnt work he was anonymous/@ nemesis, i dnt think u understand football if thats ur assesment of Mikel.. i mean he reads the game well and is a good passer of the ball, always an option, just 2day the Spurs pair wer too good/The way Ozil took that goal, so much grace n poise..Ronaldo free kick 2-0 Jose's boys
trust me everytime he puts a nigerian shirt on he gets exposed for what he really is which is a very limited footballer....cant shoot cant dribble cant f*ck*ng tackle...Essien and lampard have been making him look good for years

alota DM's are limited tbh deep-lying playmakers are the sorta defensive midfielders who aint limited, I mean Redondo was a great..For Chelsea Mikel is a DM, and he does the job very well so calling him a "lazy c*nt" is extremely harsh imo
maybe im being harsh but thats because i remember him from the days when he was more attack minded.....when he plays for nigeria he plays the role okocha had which is of a playmaker , a role which now he is utterly useless at....he lacks any kind of creativity...he is a shadow of the player he once wasthe general consensus among the press and fans in nigeria is that mourinho ruined him

Guest Blue State Of Mind
trust me everytime he puts a nigerian shirt on he gets exposed for what he really is which is a very limited footballer....cant shoot cant dribble cant f*ck*ng tackle...Essien and lampard have been making him look good for years
Come on fam how can you say this, i've been watching Mikel from playing for Nigerian youth teams and he is far from a limited player. His technique is top notch, he can pass and has one of the best ranges in the league. He also is a good finisher, has he has a cool head, and can actually dribble. I blame Chelsea for stifling his potential, Mikel wasn't supposed to be this defensive midfielder that sit back, for Nigeria he played in a more attacking role. Mourinho probably saw a black African player and automatically said 'Yeah hes a defensive midfielder'

Guest Blue State Of Mind
alota DM's are limited tbh deep-lying playmakers are the sorta defensive midfielders who aint limited, I mean Redondo was a great..For Chelsea Mikel is a DM, and he does the job very well so calling him a "lazy c*nt" is extremely harsh imo
maybe im being harsh but thats because i remember him from the days when he was more attack minded.....when he plays for nigeria he plays the role okocha had which is of a playmaker , a role which now he is utterly useless at....he lacks any kind of creativity...he is a shadow of the player he once wasthe general consensus among the press and fans in nigeria is that mourinho ruined him
Oh yh ma bad i didn't see this post, completely agree Mourinho ruined him.Chelsea in the end was the wrong choice, maybe he should of gone to United, but then again Anderson is another example of a 'flair player' who had it sucked out of him and turned into a robust box to box midfielder.