January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

1 - Gareth Bale has one assist in the Premier League this season, level with Newcastle United's Xisco. Inter-est. :D
Saw this, was a little surprised.Edit: Then remembered the collection of Crouch misses. /Guardian have f*cked up any transfer stories that might happen today. And he must be getting a sh*t load of abuse right now, :D
Going to ring up Gray and Keys for a pint later. Then maybe drown a few kittens

1 - Gareth Bale has one assist in the Premier League this season, level with Newcastle United's Xisco. Inter-est. :D
Saw this, was a little surprised.
dont know why, we have crouch playing up front.

Telegraph dismissed Guardian's exclusive within 18 minutes.

A club source told the Daily Telegraph that suggestions that Bale was destined to leave the club at the end of the season were "rubbish".It was reported today that Inter's president Massimo Moratti is considering breaking the British transfer record for a player who has won rave reviews for his buccaneering displays on the left wing for Spurs this season.
Shoddy journalism.

Major - and boy do I mean it - football exclusive coming up on guardian.co.uk sometime around 5.30
ayush_1901 India TV and Sun in huge battle to sign @ianprior ! #Exclusive
Chris_Alfred @ianprior I hope you live
think_B1G @ianprior I don't wish death on you, simply unemployment.
dawsinho7 RT @frankinoz: Every1 block @ianprior the c*nt!
imrantime RT @simonlansley: @ianprior no! blame 'dark forces'

Major - and boy do I mean it - football exclusive coming up on guardian.co.uk sometime around 5.30
ayush_1901 India TV and Sun in huge battle to sign @ianprior ! #Exclusive
Chris_Alfred @ianprior I hope you live
think_B1G @ianprior I don't wish death on you, simply unemployment.
dawsinho7 RT @frankinoz: Every1 block @ianprior the c*nt!
imrantime RT @simonlansley: @ianprior no! blame 'dark forces'
LMFAO

Guest Portuguese

Commons-Derby-Celtic(this guy was the best footballer in the Championship after El Maestro)Braafheid-Bayern-HoffenheimGreatest news of the whole window so far :D:D :Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra is set to complete a move to French side Monaco.Monaco announced Diarra will fly into the principality on Thursday night before undergoing a medical and completing the permanent switch, which has been agreed between the clubs. The transfer will bring an end to a largely miserable four years in Spain for 29-year-old Diarra, who arrived from Lyon in 2006 but has struggled to win over fans and coaches alike. Under Jose Mourinho this season he has yet to start a match and will seek a fresh start at struggling Monaco, who are second from bottom in Ligue 1 and fighting to avoid relegation. Morocco international Salaheddine Sbai has joined Blackpool on a deal until the end of the season. Inter have signed Pazzini from Sampdoria, for 12m + Biabany + Caldirola(Pazzini will wear 7) and they also sign Kharja on loan from Genoa.Sporting Gijon's Jose Angel has rejected a 3 million move to Fiorentina.Galliani's in Barcelona. They've offered Espanyol 4 million for Didac :D Victor Ruiz to Napoli (6m + Jesus Datolo) is official. :D Sevilla are close to signing Rakitic from Schalke

Guest Portuguese

Finally O craque aka David Luiz is about to arrive !props for Rui Costa's hustling game!Chelsea appear on the verge of signing Benfica defender David Luiz after the Portuguese side told the country's stock exchange an offer had been made.The Blues have reportedly offered £26m for the Brazilian international. Carlo Ancelotti's side have four days to reach an agreement with Benfica before the transfer window closes. Chelsea are thought to have had a £17m bid for Luiz - a centre-half who can also play as a right or left-back, rejected at the end of December. The Benfica statement read: "We have received an offer from Chelsea Football Club for the acquisition of the sporting and economic rights of David Luiz.