The Festive Football Thread

Guest faze

Smith is an awful player. He always tried hacking down our players as well. Swear that Tiote guy shouldn't have been on the pitch! Kaboul wouldn't have got sent off if the ref actually did his f*ck*ng job. These refs are going to cost us soon. How can we beat 2 teams with 10 men in a row?!Premiership is full of sh*t teams apart from the top 5, none of them can play football. Been impressed with Bolton recently though, WBA should have won that game. I hope they get something against Chelsea

• Upvote 1

Smith is an awful player. He always tried hacking down our players as well. Swear that Tiote guy shouldn't have been on the pitch! Kaboul wouldn't have got sent off if the ref actually did his f*ck*ng job. These refs are going to cost us soon. How can we beat 2 teams with 10 men in a row?!Premiership is full of sh*t teams apart from the top 5, none of them can play football. Been impressed with Bolton recently though, WBA should have won that game. I hope they get something against Chelsea
Blackpool...I'm actually glad we avoided them

Why are united fans ignoring the fact that Rooney aint scoring
your not paying attention mate, i aint even seen the whole thread but ive seen at least 3 United fans comment on his form, Birmingham deserved the draw tbh, we know what were gonna get when we go up against them and couldnt go up against it effectivly, Anelka's right there was a chance to get at them on the counter attack near the end of the game but our reluctance to make changes cost us, Anderson going off was predictable, i reckon between the staff there's question marks about his ability to go 90 minutes. but i reckon Gibson should of gone of sooner than he did for Hernandez, not even gonna comment on the "it was a foul" talk coz its the kinda thing that happens to and for every team during a season and we shouldve buried the game before then anyway, tbh it was a good performance but yeah i agree with whoever said that us being top of the league without hitting top gear says more about the league than us, and we have games in hand on City. Rooney has the same bug thats affecting the whole Chelsea squad aswell as Torres, dont see the light at the end of the tunnel, but dropping him isn't the answer as it will completly shatter confidence, however somthing has to be done. i said this couple weeks ago and im gonna say it again, what has happened to our league that was "gonna dominate europe for the next decade"
  • Upvote 2

BUSY DAY. Last I saw Ushited 1-0 up 87 mins gone. How did it finish????????
finished with us going top of the table/spoilersrooney needs to break his metatarsal again fat c*nt is costing us wins

Wigan: Al Habsi, Stam, Gary Caldwell, Alcaraz, Gohouri, Thomas, Diame, Cleverley, Watson, N'Zogbia, Rodallega.Subs: Pollitt, Boselli, Steven Caldwell, Gomez, McArthur, Figueroa, McManaman.Arsenal: Fabianski, Eboue, Squillaci, Koscielny, Sagna, Diaby, Rosicky, Denilson, Bendtner, Chamakh, Arshavin.Subs: Szczesny, Nasri, Vela, Walcott, Wilshere, Djourou, Clichy.Referee: Lee Probert (Wiltshire)

Wigan: Al Habsi, Stam, Gary Caldwell, Alcaraz, Gohouri, Thomas, Diame, Cleverley, Watson, N'Zogbia, Rodallega.Subs: Pollitt, Boselli, Steven Caldwell, Gomez, McArthur, Figueroa, McManaman.Arsenal: Fabianski, Eboue, Squillaci, Koscielny, Sagna, Diaby, Rosicky, Denilson, Bendtner, Chamakh, Arshavin.Subs: Szczesny, Nasri, Vela, Walcott, Wilshere, Djourou, Clichy.Referee: Lee Probert (Wiltshire)
Wenger taking this for that carling cup matchpersonally wouldve had rvp, song and fab on the bench atleast. eboue LB :/there midfield looks stronger than ours. Diame is a beast will be interesting to see him vs Diaby. Cleveryly, N'Zog, Rodallega all dangerous