New Years Football

Captain Planet

I understand mancinihe knows in open play arsenal will rip his team to shreds why not bottle up the pride go there defend and come away with a point
Why spend 1billion pound to buy players who cant beat an average arsenal team :D :D
lets be honest how many teams in the EPL can play like arsenal, yes its negative tactics but he got the results he wanted
Coyle is trying with an average Bolton side when your midfield is made up of 3 holding players what do you expect...
lol im not a citeh fanjust saying i can understand the reasoning behind mancinis tacticsif anything i think its arsenal that deserve some blame, wenger could have won the game had he put two strikers up top
  • Downvote 1

Crouch stupidity cost us the game. Harry decision making also. Lets give keane one more game before he leaves? f*ck off no one gives a sh*t about him anymore. Why not put on our top scorer?! sh*t just doesn't make sense.

I understand mancinihe knows in open play arsenal will rip his team to shreds why not bottle up the pride go there defend and come away with a point
Why spend 1billion pound to buy players who cant beat an average arsenal team :D :D
lets be honest how many teams in the EPL can play like arsenal, yes its negative tactics but he got the results he wanted
ThisIts useless complaining about "negative" football all it does is show the world that it frustrates your team and you cant copeWenger practise playing with Chamack and B52 up top for once please not on the f*ck*ng wing

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL @ Taking off Walcott though.Though, "It was the otherside of the pitch so I'll have to look at the replay, but first it was a foul on Sagna.......... and then they bumped into each other with their heads..." :D

Thats why city wont win the title.....no f*cking ambition....Theres a big difference between mourinhos chelsea and this man city side, even though mourinho would shut up shop if his team were one or two up he never went out seeking a draw.....none of the traditional top four ever set out a team in the premiership for a draw result...you will qualify for europe playing like that but you definitely aint winning the premiership...f*ck*ng 170 million pounds on the field and not one shot on target.........city are f*ck*ng cowards.......

• Upvote 1

Sack him and get KMac back in charge. He'd get us six wins to keep us up, revert to previous methods these pathetic players know and we can rebuild in the Summer.Failing that I'm looking forward for some new grounds to visit next year. Didn't do Newcastle too badly.ARGH, what the f*ck has happened.