New Years Football

Captain Planet

Reina has been a joke this match. Both goals his faultAn average keeper would have saved both. How on earth did he not save Benjani's. :D
That sums up most of our squad.
How many teams in the league have got a better squad in your opinion
If like me you WANT LFC where they belong at the top of things, I think you know the answers tbh.Anyway, what's your point? And are you saying most of our squad isn't average?
I don't understand what you're trying to say.I'm simply asking you how many teams have better squads would you say 9?

I understand mancinihe knows in open play arsenal will rip his team to shreds why not bottle up the pride go there defend and come away with a point
Why spend 1billion pound to buy players who cant beat an average arsenal team :D :D
lets be honest how many teams in the EPL can play like arsenal, yes its negative tactics but he got the results he wanted

I understand mancinihe knows in open play arsenal will rip his team to shreds why not bottle up the pride go there defend and come away with a point
Why spend 1billion pound to buy players who cant beat an average arsenal team :D :D
lets be honest how many teams in the EPL can play like arsenal, yes its negative tactics but he got the results he wanted
Coyle is trying with an average Bolton side when your midfield is made up of 3 holding players what do you expect...

never wanna see that c*nt crouch in a spurs shirt again/never wanna hear 'he works well with VDV'f*ck off..... we play sh*t when he plays because his movement is so sh*t we just ping balls to him....f*ck*ng vex, everytime results go for us we f*ck up....