FA Cup R3 Weekend.

Guest FA23

Squillaci is terrible btw.Wenger has a big squad, but the second string just isn't good enough to all come in together, and there no excuse for them, cos in most cases, the younger players (Szczesny, Gibbs) in the second string are better than the older/experienced ones.

• Upvote 2

What are you talking about Kane, we played Leeds FFS.Your acting like the players that started there haven't all played 20+ league games in those positions.
Stop the arrogance, about we're playing 'Leeds'. They knocked United out at Old Trafford last season & this is the FA Cup, not a pre-season friendly. You take every tie seriously.B52 hasn't performed at a level to justify playing him there so I don't understand the constant decision to play him there. It doesn't suit his strengths or anything.And Arshavin. SMMMMHHHH, I'm seeing B52 this & B52 that, but that Arshavin today? Lol @ no-one talking about the 1 on 1 he missed in the 1st half. THAT's a sitter.
  • Upvote 2

Bendtners chance was not an easy one, it doesn't matter if you play football for a living i wouldn't expect most players to score than on their weaker foot, scoring it on your best foot is hard enough, going on like every player is Van Basten.
That's what I'm saying. What he COULD have done is take a touch & set himself up for a finish but even that takes a high level of composure...Even Walcott had a similar chance on his stronger foot when AA played him on the half-volley but went 1st time when he had MORE time & space.

But tbhall this Bendtner hate is uneccessaryhes a v good squad playerand at a team who actually play him upfront and deliver balls to him will get alot out of himif he played upfront with chamack then this would have been a different day
Thank you.All Wenger has to do is go 4-4-2. Show a bit of tactical flexibility. We're not Barcelona, we haven't played 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 for 20 odd years.

Bendtners chance was not an easy one, it doesn't matter if you play football for a living i wouldn't expect most players to score than on their weaker foot, scoring it on your best foot is hard enough, going on like every player is Van Basten.
DpmoHe hit a bouncing ball from about 8 yards out, he's a professional footballer. All he does is play footballer and he's a striker.Look at the outcome of the shot.f*ck off
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What are you talking about Kane, we played Leeds FFS.Your acting like the players that started there haven't all played 20+ league games in those positions.
Stop the arrogance, about we're playing 'Leeds'. They knocked United out at Old Trafford last season & this is the FA Cup, not a pre-season friendly. You take every tie seriously.B52 hasn't performed at a level to justify playing him there so I don't understand the constant decision to play him there. It doesn't suit his strengths or anything.And Arshavin. SMMMMHHHH, I'm seeing B52 this & B52 that, but that Arshavin today? Lol @ no-one talking about the 1 on 1 he missed in the 1st half. THAT's a sitter.
Shut up. Wenger put out a stronger than expected team. Our serious team has played too many games. There is not one player that started that earns the same or less than any of them Leeds players.He needs minutes, he played there against Wigan and scored... If you dont understand it in the scheme of things them your the one being ignorant. Basically he plays there or not at all.Arshavin was sh*t. Worse than bendtner, but thats no real surprise as he been average for a while now.

DpmoHe hit a bouncing ball from about 8 yards out, he's a professional footballer. All he does is play footballer and he's a striker.Look at the outcome of the shot.f*ck off
I concur.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Shut up. Wenger put out a stronger than expected team. Our serious team has played too many games. There is not one player that started that earns the same or less than any of them Leeds players.He needs minutes, he played there against Wigan and scored... If you dont understand it in the scheme of things them your the one being ignorant. Basically he plays there or not at all.Arshavin was sh*t. Worse than bendtner, but thats no real surprise as he been average for a while now.
GTFOH.Even that Wigan game was a let-off, he scored but even still the general team performance was sh*t. Barely any fluidity or tempo.You start 2 targetmen, play them both upfront. It isn't about WHO he played, it's WHERE.

But tbhall this Bendtner hate is uneccessaryhes a v good squad playerand at a team who actually play him upfront and deliver balls to him will get alot out of himif he played upfront with chamack then this would have been a different day
Your only a very good squad player if you come into the team and PERFORM when called upon. At the start of the season, I didnt really like Djourou, not cos he aint a good player, but cos whenever we have needed im, he has got injured, my attitude was whats the point in a squad player that doesnt come in when the squad needs him (yes RvP gets injured but I can accept sticking with him when he's your our best striker), this season Djourou is arguable our best defender... And has more than proved himself better than a squad player. Bendtner has never PROVED himself as more than a squad player.Bendtner has come in this season, on the back of a lot of talking and not produced. Therefore he is a c*nt. Back your talk. Be a very good squad player by producing performances.He played upfront for what 25 minutes today, what he do? A big fat nothing.

lol at the Bendtner bumming! are you man watching the TV?He never makes any chances, and what he gets delivered he fluffs up 99 percent of the timethe one time he does something spectacular like take someone on he'll pass it to the f*ck*ng goalie anywayhe is about as much threat on goal as a cardboard boxthere's no question Chamakh is better and that wenger should buy Bendtner a one way ticket to norway

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1