L.A Noire

O.Man

Guest haze-e

Its defo gonna be packed full of dlc.

Game was good, unfortunatley not epic, could have been better (More challenging etc) but it has kept my attention for a while :Y:

f*ck driving in this game, i let my partner do all the driving. Its not like i can go round running people over and there's nothing to do. So boring.

best thing to do when you're free roaming and doing the sidequests if you know where sh*t is...just choose the location and make ur guy drive.

cant be bothered to find the film reels for now....*sigh*

its too easy to headshot ppl in the game... i just headshot every criminal, f*ck all this diplomatic leg shot sh*t. *you get a achievement for a certain amount of headshots by the way*

Guest Esquilax

I'm not liking what I'm seeing here gents

All the 'reviewers' are licking arse with this giving it 4/5's and 9/10's n sh*t

But you lot are making it seem like it's not all that, bearing in mind that most, if not all ED users are better at games than me, cuz I am SHEG

I'm still buying, dunno why I even wrote that

Drunk

All the 'reviewers' are licking arse with this giving it 4/5's and 9/10's n sh*t

But you lot are making it seem like it's not all that, bearing in mind that most, if not all ED users are better at games than me, cuz I am SHEG

Drunk

It's a good game but maybe if they implemented more GTA stuff into the game it would be epic. What they tried to do was good, but there's something missing from the game. You should be able to live a cop life, have a home, drive your own car, choose what you want to do etc You should be able to build your own path, with this everyone will get the same results

It just gets a bit too repetitive. I think the reviewers just got gassed 'cause it's something different.

Drunk

It's a good game but maybe if they implemented more GTA stuff into the game it would be epic. What they tried to do was good, but there's something missing from the game. You should be able to live a cop life, have a home, drive your own car, choose what you want to do etc You should be able to build your own path, with this everyone will get the same results

It just gets a bit too repetitive. I think the reviewers just got gassed 'cause it's something different.

Hopefully the next GTA will be very sick, with the new tech and that

I really need to clock this game. Can't believe I've lost interest in it half way through - Games just serious lacks something.... Think it could be the character elements, you don't get to know anyone in the game, nobody is likeable that you come across. Theres no depth to anything.