L.A Noire

O.Man

so f*ck*ng annoying when you get a q wrong

sit there for half an hour going through evidence, looking at facial expressions

then that stupid music plays indicating you've got it wrong

turn the f*ck*ng console off

I havent got a 5 star case yet. Actually annoying missing 1 clue or getting questions wrong.

Got 5 star case, on my first attempt, lol. ''The Driver Seat'.

I'm starting to wonder if that Flash Holly Detective has something to do with all these murders after the way he slapped up that woman in the bar and thinks he is superior. Not seen him for a while on the game now though. Just reached The White Shoe Slaying.

Guest haze-e

Im currently trying to rack up $45000 worth ofdamage in the case im doin now.

Run over bare people. Im scared of the consequences tbh. Loool.

I'm a beast on this game. I catch out anyone that lies to me. The only hard ones were them actors, guys would look you straight in the face and lie!

I'm level 18 already and only on disk 2. Any call i get, i go and leng them down. Swear the gun fights are not even hard, i don't even hide for cover, i sidestep their bullets.

The only thing that this means is that i always have to drive a police car. Is it me or does every car look the same?! i can't even tell the difference sometimes lol

Guest haze-e

I'm a beast on this game. I catch out anyone that lies to me. The only hard ones were them actors, guys would look you straight in the face and lie!

I'm level 18 already and only on disk 2. Any call i get, i go and leng them down. Swear the gun fights are not even hard, i don't even hide for cover, i sidestep their bullets.

The only thing that this means is that i always have to drive a police car. Is it me or does every car look the same?! i can't even tell the difference sometimes lol

Trust.

I have driven like 9 different cars. Only 2 of them looked diffent. One had no roof the other was a pick up truck.

Guest haze-e

When you are drving a different car and theres a mission where you have to manually stop a car/bus (Using the sirens) is it possible with the horn??

I just steal/commandeer a police vehicle i see driving past Lol.