Keys & Grey HIRED.

Francis Coquelin

A new video emerged tonight which appeared to heap further pressure on the beleaguered Sky Sports presenter Richard Keys.

In the video, which was posted by the mysterious Stevesimons409 who earlier in the day accounted for the career of Andy Gray, has Keys in the studio joshing with his colleagues Jamie Redknapp and Graeme Souness, while a distinctly unimpressed Ruud Gullit fiddles with his mobile.

Keys and Redknapp are discussing a woman called Louise, not Redknapp's wife but someone he once went out with.

"Did you smash it?" asks Keys. Then continues: "Mind you, that's a stupid question. If you were anywhere near it, you definitely smashed it.

"You could go round there any night and find Redknapp hanging out of the back of it."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/25/video-sky-sports-richard-keys

If there's no commentator's strike of any kind them man are all moist plastic-made pricks

I hope he goes ITV, and commentates on the same euro 2012 game that's on sky so they can see who man end up watching

• Downvote 1

: "Mind you, that's a stupid question. If you were anywhere near it, you definitely smashed it.

"You could go round there any night and find Redknapp hanging out of the back of it."

man sent for him on a 2 bar ting ( kinda rhymed )

may as well be the clueless sports fan Lens i once was for this one

jon Champion's time?

Fail

Perhaps BBC can afford him. :lol:

They're getting desperate now boy.... Robbie Savage and allsorts

Fail

If there's no commentator's strike of any kind them man are all moist plastic-made pricks

I hope he goes ITV, and commentates on the same euro 2012 game that's on sky so they can see who man end up watching

Fail