Keys & Grey HIRED.

Francis Coquelin

Guest Klitschko

Rio was up to his usual cringy twitter posting again, saying in the immediet aftermath of the first video being released, that it was unacceptable blah blah blah, which is bad in itself.

But given the fact Keys & Gray helped Rio when he was going through one of his many idiotic self inflicted situations that was threatening to spiral into a media nightmare and ruin his image, and they helped him out. Pretty poor showing from him, again.

rios a G

he took the piss more then keys and gray

you man are failing to see what he done

come like when i was younger and one of my cousins would be getting told off and id be like yeah you shouldnt do that.... auntie all saying see why cant you be good like ice.... whilst my cousin is thinking you prick your worse then me..... then boying him off when aunties gone.

its called being a c*nt

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Rio was up to his usual cringy twitter posting again, saying in the immediet aftermath of the first video being released, that it was unacceptable blah blah blah, which is bad in itself.

But given the fact Keys & Gray helped Rio when he was going through one of his many idiotic self inflicted situations that was threatening to spiral into a media nightmare and ruin his image, and they helped him out. Pretty poor showing from him, again.

This.

HOWEVER, LMFAO @ WHAT ICE SAID. BASTARD. :lol::Y:

certain man in here are hypocrites.... and ive lost a lot of respect for Rio "running battries on girls in Ayia Napa with his mates" Ferdinand...

There is nothing they have said that we all aint said in the barbershop, in college, in Uni or at work about women....if a fit girl joined the workplace and we were talking about her to our male colleagues ....we wouldnt be discussing her work ethic or her intelligence....

i aint a fan of andy gray bat i will say this...if he were using his position to try and get female co-workers to sleep with him, if he were stopping women at sky advancing in their careers because of their gender then yeah he should be sacked...

but this is bullshit....we have all had a banter about women at work or school and we have all said a lot worse....any man co-signing this sacking will be forever seen as a pussyhole in my eyes...

when i try and tell certain man that laws in this country are very anti men they take it for a joke ting

well said,

i wont bother pos'ing 13 is enough can't get you feeling to pleased with yourself

• Downvote 2

Thank god that hand-waxing twat is gone.

AC Jimbo for the win!

As much as I would love to see this for some reason I don't, would Sky allow him to be the AC Jimbo we all know? Would he be restricted to certain things etc...

Ben Shepard? Dave Jones? Mark Bolton? Does a very good job with the La Liga coverage so I do hope he stays there. If anyone it will come from within.

Jamie Redknapp prob gets that main punditry job but not on the Andy Gray level.

Well, they provided great coverage, a lot of talking points and Andy Gray changed the punditry game moving it on to another level where some tried to copy and fail (no tactics trucks needed). Richard Keys on Talksport today pretty much signed his on resignation. As annoying as they could be in recent years it will be hard to replace them, this got blew out of all proportions but we live in an age where you can't say sh*t! and if you do someone has footage of it.

• Upvote 2

Ben Shepard? Dave Jones? Mark Bolton? Does a very good job with the La Liga coverage so I do hope he stays there. If anyone it will come from within.

Hmm...

You guys think we had it bad?

0F62EA17-D416-3403-6CC383BE7217E36B.jpg

Gary Neville has been lined up by Sky Sports to be the big-name pundit to fill the void created by the sacking of Andy Gray.

Manchester United’s former England defender Neville, who is due to retire from a glittering playing career at the end of this season, was already on the television network’s radar before the ‘Linogate’ scandal erupted this week.

It is understood that the 35-year-old will not be a like-for-like replacement for Gray.

Neville is viewed by Sky as another front-line pundit to work alongside or alternate with Jamie Redknapp, both having the experience of a modern football dressing room.

However, the opinionated Neville will be a controversial appointment, especially on

Merseyside with his well-documented dislike of Scousers, although former Anfield idol Redknapp, 37, can provide the counterbalance.

Sky made their move for Neville long before this week’s Gray-Keys controversy, with talks understood to have started last summer when it was expected that this would

be Neville’s last season as a player.

The full back, whose last three years in the game have been plagued by injury, has only made four first-team appearances this season — one as a substitute — making his decision to call it a day inevitable.

Neville, a multi-millionaire after a lucrative playing career, would not have been short of offers to consider along with the Sky proposal.

A coaching role at Old Trafford or a job with the Professional Footballers’ Association, where ‘Red Nev’ is also held in high esteem, were two other options.

Neville’s retirement will also ensure the publication next autumn of his long-awaited autobiography, which is sure to create considerable interest.

Publishers Transworld, responsible for the big-selling autobiographies of Jamie

Carragher and Steven Gerrard, won the race to publish it a year ago, in a deal Neville negotiated himself, insisting it would only come out when he had retired.

The book is bound to be controversial, such is Neville’s innate ability to stir things up.

Even his obscure Times of Malta column provoked a feud with Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez and his story, especially what he has to say about the footballers still playing, will add extra spice to his Sky work.

Neville, a one-club man, lies fifth on United’s all-time list with 602 appearances and was one of England’s greatest full backs, winning 85 caps.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1350854/Gary-Neville-lined-new-Sky-Sports-pundit.html

• Upvote 1

'Cos BFR's was an isolated incident and had the backing of black players within the game. First manager to play an all black outfield. His wasn't a racist attack, it was just ignorance.

Keys and Gray are repeatedly making sleazy comments that their colleagues are clearly uncomfortable with.

No disrespect but f*ck off with that sh*t.

The way Atkinson's outburst was so venomous and the fact he tried to downplay it makes it obvious to me that it wasn't an isolated incident.

I don't care if he used black players in his team, that was to the advantage of him as a manager not as him as a person.

!

• Upvote 1

Guest Klitschko

'Cos BFR's was an isolated incident and had the backing of black players within the game. First manager to play an all black outfield. His wasn't a racist attack, it was just ignorance.

Keys and Gray are repeatedly making sleazy comments that their colleagues are clearly uncomfortable with.

No disrespect but f*ck off with that sh*t.

The way Atkinson's outburst was so venomous and the fact he tried to downplay it makes it obvious to me that it wasn't an isolated incident.

I don't care if he used black players in his team, that was to the advantage of him as a manager not as him as a person.

!

Exactly, why do people say this?

However people aren't one-dimensional. It's possible to be racist and say racist things and still be friends with, or get on with a treat black people the same.