Keys & Grey HIRED.

Francis Coquelin

Guest Klitschko

Pretty much.

Sad to hear the guys with no testicles on talksport ringing up calling for him to be sacked.

Though I hate Sky itself for what it's done to football, anyone who has grown up watching the Premier League knows he is an institution.

Aside from certain things, i.e. thinking football was still in the 80s (most pundits are no better with) he talked common sense.

He talked sh*t but he was entertaining and like you said he's an institution

I like the fact he always called out people on their diving.

Him suing NoW was a stupid move and most likely sealed his fate, hence Keys still being there, like someone said.

They should get rid of most of their pundits tbh.

Should get a few people like Marcotti in for analysis and Hudson for punditry.

:lol: @ Bright!!

TBH, a female referee last season was one of the only people to say accurately why the beach-ball goal should of been disallowed within the rules of the game. They would be no more shocking then male ones.

In about one month certain man will realise how key Andy Gray was, gonna be so dead.

MARK%20BRIGHT%201.JPG

Soon come...

skycard.jpg

Would get cut.

ITS A f*ckIN DISGRACE

ANDY GRAY REGARDLESS OF HIS sh*t FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE AND GENERAL SHYT TALKIN

HE IS SKY SPORTS ... HIM JEFF STELLIN RICHARD KEYS... THEY ARE ALL SMARMY CUNTS

BUT WITHOUT HIM THEIR COMMENTARY TEAM IS f*ck*ng sh*t

f*ckIN WOMEN ARE RUINING THE GAME I LOVE.. I AGREE WITH KEYS THE GAMES GONE MAD...IM NOT SEXIST BUT THIS IS A MANS DOMAIN WHERE HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ABUSE CURSE ACT AGGRESIVELY

HOW DARE THE PC BRIGADE TAKE IT FROM US

AND IF U AGREE f*ck YOUR LIFE ... RIO FERDINAND U WASHED OUT MESS f*ck OFF... ANY PC d*ckHEAD... I BET IF JON TERRY WAS CAPTAIN HED COME OUT IN SUPPORT OF GRAY

PROPERLY f*ckED OFF OVER THIS

THE REALEST.

Fanzone>>>>>>Andy Gray

Speaking about passion, watch that.

Not really the same

Just two clueless guys that got lost on there way home from the pub.

Compared to Gray who was a biased, alchy twat?

Those 'clueless guys' got more passion in their fingertips than Gray did in his whole 20 years working for SKY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Whats this NOTW thing??

]Sky Sports' Andy Gray determined to settle score, documents show

It says much about the scale of the phone-hacking operation undertaken by Glenn Mulcaire on behalf of Rupert Murdoch's News of the World that it was prepared to target Andy Gray, the former Scotland striker and a commentator for Sky Sports, which is itself part of Mr Murdoch's global media empire.

Just as telling, in respect of the anger that the hacking has provoked, is the fact that Mr Gray, 55, earns his living from the satellite broadcaster but is willing to doggedly pursue legal action against News Group Newspapers, which is run by Mr Murdoch's son James, who is also the non-executive chairman of BSkyB.

Documents filed into court in October, seen by The Independent, show just how serious the commentator is in seeking damages. Represented by one of the most powerful media law firms, Schillings, Mr Gray has secured a consent order to obtain from the Metropolitan Police Commissioner, Sir Paul Stephenson, disclosure of documents relating to Mulcaire's activities.

Police seized notebooks from Mulcaire during an investigation which led to the private eye being jailed in 2007 for intercepting phone messages. Mr Gray alleges that "in combination with the News of the World", Mulcaire – ironically himself a former professional footballer – "hacked into" his phone messages. The court documents reveal that Scotland Yard, which has faced criticism over the scope of its phone-hacking inquiry, opposed giving Mr Gray documentation relating to an inquiry in 2006 by the Information Commissioner into the acquisition by newspapers of confidential personal information.

But Mr Justice Floyd upheld the commentator's application for the documents. "It seems to me that the documents are likely to support the case of the applicant," he said. "I have the benefit of a witness statement made by Mr Clancy of the Information Commissioner's office, in which he... says they do suggest that illegal activities are being commissioned and makes it clear that, not only does the Information Commissioner support the application, but considers the documents are likely to be helpful."

Mr Gray is just one of a succession of high-profile figures who are pursuing actions against the News of the World. But as Rupert Murdoch seeks to take full control of BSkyB – and possibly build even closer relations between the elements of his British media empire – he could do without the gravelly burr of his most famous British sports commentator criticising his organisation in court.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/sky-sports-andy-gray-determined-to-settle-score-documents-show-2178131.html#

Fanzone>>>>>>Andy Gray

Speaking about passion, watch that.

Not really the same

Just two clueless guys that got lost on there way home from the pub.

Exactly, it's unbelievable him and Keys have been on the air that long.

/

lol at suing Newscorp, Murdoch probably leaked those vids himself then pushed the sexism agenda via his own newspapers.

Guest Klitschko

Whats this NOTW thing??

About a month ago, Andy Gray attempted to sue the News of the World (a Murdoch owned company) for illegal phone hacking.

Sky is also a Murdoch owned company.

Obviously they could not sack him while in the process of this lawsuit, because he could sue them again, for unfair dismissal.

So conveniently a few weeks later, this videos are recorded, and then leaked. And Sky (Rupert Murdoch) has an excuse to sack him.

Why are people calling for Richardson, Marcotti, etc on Sky...

These guys are not ex-footballers. Thats the criteria for Sky.

I think a lot of you forget the actual average Sky Sports viewer, well UK football viewer.

They rage at Redknapp and Yorke, and you lot wanna put MArcotti & Richardson on, there would be anarchy.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Can't lie I'm pissed with this news. Loved him as a commentator, sh*t won't be the same.

/

Lol @ my bredrin saying 'I hope he goes to ESPN or takes over at Man Utd'

I was like ':confused: what?'

'Yeah he's got bare tactics and knows all the other teams tactics'

I just said 'lol oh yeah true dat'

:lol:

Lakdnxjxndjnxjxjx

Them guys there. I'm rolling.

Gray is an annoying c*nt but to be sacked for having a laugh goes to show how much football has changed for the worse in some ways

Women aint got a place in football

Hate bitches trying to tell me stats and commenting about football on tv

Go play volleyball or some girly sport