Week 26 Football & Internationals

Admin.

Wait, what?If Diaby got sent off for that, why didn't Nolan get sent off for that clothesline?SNM
Exactly pure inconsistency and it wasn't just that one that got my goat.
Diaby did two things, Nolan did one, Diaby - red, Nolan - yellow
Lol @ a push being a red card offence. Can't think on one hand how many players recently have been sent off for that.

Guest Klitschko
Wait, what?If Diaby got sent off for that, why didn't Nolan get sent off for that clothesline?SNM
Lol @ a push being a red card offence. Can't think on one hand how many players recently have been sent off for that.
Nah strangling one player from behind (one-sided) and then pushing another will get you a red

Still dont get why 6 months into the season that away from home especially against the hard working lower teams we need legs (ANDERSON) and he still insits on playing Scholes and Giggs because our sick value for money signings are too good to risk playing wish we could have recalled Welbeck and Park back soon so Giggs can stick to effective cameos and Valencia who Rooney needs to play to score goals for usAny how we fail to win the titleEvans is still the best 4th choice CB in the league what do people expect a world class player to sit on our bench hoping one of our main two gets injured although this season...Cathcart >>>>> Evans

How about the 2 by Barton?I didn't see MOTD, but did they show his one on Diaby?