pulling sickys

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Smh @ pulling sickies

I hate subordinates

your right by law

Though I tend not to pull any myself but thats my personal choice

I fully endorse others doing it though

If ur In ur chosen career then having unnecessary sickness on ur record is silly for 2 reasons.

1) Management will look favourably on someone who has an excellent attendance record

2) there may come a time where u will need to take a genuinely long period of time off sick. In those cases, management can sack u once u've been off for a certain period. But if you have a good previous sick record then they are less likely to take such action

Bereavement/serious illness of a family member

This is a bad omen

I know. I could NEVER use something like that as an excuse. Badmind.

/

If ur In ur chosen career then having unnecessary sickness on ur record is silly for 2 reasons.

1) Management will look favourably on someone who has an excellent attendance record

2) there may come a time where u will need to take a genuinely long period of time off sick. In those cases, management can sack u once u've been off for a certain period. But if you have a good previous sick record then they are less likely to take such action

c/s fully. I've had 1 in the past year. probably could have made it to work on no sleep but I was still drinking at 6am and started at 8, probably would have got in trouble for either being intoxicated or saying something stupid.

MORETIME I GO TO WORK WHEN IM ILL.

Ditto, even if I'm sick I'll still go in - I'll be coughing like a bitch but the managers, colleagues etc will see that even though I'm sick. I'm still here to work.

So when I call to say "I won't be coming in today", they don't question it.

(or if I have a heavy night I just work from home)

MORETIME I GO TO WORK WHEN IM ILL.

Ditto, even if I'm sick I'll still go in - I'll be coughing like a bitch but the managers, colleagues etc will see that even though I'm sick. I'm still here to work.

So when I call to say "I won't be coming in today", they don't question it.

(or if I have a heavy night I just work from home)

Admire this to an extent but its a double edged sword

If ur that guy coughing and spluttering all over the place you could easily be passing your germs to everyone else

with any serious job i dont pull sickys it looks really bad, i've finally wised up.

shitty retail etc diahhorrea all day, when u mention having the shits the probing questions tend to stop there, plus i twill just tell them i have irritable bowels give them a letter explaining

end of. but yh im done with sickys