FA Cup R6 & Champions League R16 L2

Guest FA23

Diaby is not match sharp, u can see what hes trying 2do but hes not sharp enough yet, against Barca n 2day twas evidentHe gets too much stick, the boy is qualityWilshire has played 2many games, Pep was right, I said it time ago, Wenger is putting our success as a club on hold 2 nuture him, just like he did with CescWe can still win the league, with Cesc, Song & Wally returning, but we need a few buys in the summer

Guest Portuguese

I saw this last week I dismissed it as unserious at the time.Marseille rocked by striker arrest and manager row ahead of Manchester United Champions League showdownBy Sportsmail ReporterLast updated at 11:50 AM on 14th March 2011⁠Comments (0) ⁠Add to My Stories .Manchester United's Champions League hopes could be helped by a bitter rift in their opponents camp. Old Trafford plays host to Marseille on Tuesday night, with the tie delicately poised at 0-0 after the first leg. However since the sides met on the Mediterranean coast, the defending French champions have been rocked by the arrest of star striker Brandao and a subsequent disagreement between boss Didier Deschamps and president Jean-Claude Dassier.Backing: Marseille players sit in the dugout with the shirt of team-mate Brandao, who was arrested over an allegation of sexual assaultBrandao was arrested last week over an alleged sexual assault, when a 23-year-old woman claimed she was attacked at a motorway rest area in the early hours of March 2 after the Brazilian offered to drive her home from an nightclub.Brandao has admitted that he slept with the woman, but remains adamant that any relations were consensual.Unsettling: It is alleged that the incident happened in the early hours of March 2 in a motorway rest area (Brandao, right)Since the allegations were made, police have visited the club's training ground and questioned staff and players alike about the incident. And on Friday night, while celebrating the goals in their 2-0 win at Rennes, Marseille stars held up Brandao's shirt as a mark of solidarity.  Deschamps backed the gesture but furious Dassier blasted both the players and their manager.Dassier said: 'I was not informed of their intention and I regret it, I would have prevented them. A bit of reservation would have been welcome. It was too much, it was a mistake.'If Didier was aware of it as he said, he should have told me, as I would have dissuaded them. It’s a pity. There is a young girl and a family involved here.'However Deschamps said: 'It has not been easy. There’s a solidarity among the players. Brandao was brought in front of the prosecutor but he’s appreciated for all the work he’s done here. Now we have to let justice take its course. It’s very bad for the image of the club.'Showdown: Marseille travel to Old Trafford on Tuesday in the second leg of their Champions League clashDassier added: 'What disappoints me is that a Marseille player was on a motorway at 5am just a few hours before training and four days before an important match against Lille. It’s unacceptable. Brandao did not behave as a professional.'Brandao, 30, joined the club from Shakhtar Donetsk in 2009, netting eight goals in 30 Ligue 1 appearances last season.Following the unsavoury incident, French media have claimed he may well be sold, a claim seemingly backed by the chairman.Dassier said: 'We’ve not ruled out him leaving. Either he changes completely or we will never see him play in our colours again.'But Brandao added: 'I am innocent. Nobody has spoken to me about leaving. I will continue at Marseille.

Van der Sar; O'Shea Brown Smalling Evra; Nani Carrick Scholes Giggs; Rooney Hernandez
Berba dropped again hmmm...Scholes and Giggs starting togetherOh dearBrown starting next to SmallingOh dearCould be Liverpool all over againThink one of Rafa or Fabio should have startedAnd swear like 5 times in a row same period of the season we have had a defender shortage FFS :D Valencia to come on and duppy

Man Utd01 Van der Sar03 Evra06 Brown12 Smalling22 O'Shea11 Giggs16 Carrick17 Nani18 Scholes10 Rooney14 HernandezSubstitutes29 Kuszczak, 20 Fabio Da Silva, 21 Rafael, 25 Valencia, 28 Gibson, 09 Berbatov, 26 Obertan
Marseille30 Mandanda03 Taiwo19 Heinze21 Diawara24 Fanni07 Cheyrou08 Gonzalez17 M'bia10 Gignac11 Remy20 AyewSubstitutes16 Andrade, 05 Hilton, 06 Edouard Cisse, 12 Kabore, 18 Abriel, 28 Valbuena, 15 Ayew