LONDON

Kim

you know what

after a long read and think

i haqve realised, yes my shops arent open 24/7 i have to drive bout 5 mins for a next shop

but, shits 50p cheaper so lesta 1 london 0

i always leave my back door open if im going out never think to lock it up, and sometimes even front door, if i cant find my keys and people r waiting

so security reasons lesta 1 london 0

people u know from ur estate will ALWAYs have ur back even if u dont really know them to that, nuff people round my way came rushing to help wen i needed it

so freindlness lesta 1 london 0

nightlife is sh*t here but 1hr drive im in london for a night out so thats not a thing

i can honestly say it aint even bad living up here, people r so laidback, relaxed, obviously not everyone, but majority of the

people r cool

so london isnt the place to live nomore guise.

Ppl askin if ur scotland dnt mean they enjoy it mate.

Did u get laid on holiday?

Dnt lie to us or urself, dnt even answer. Jus think about it

must be another Brisco victory.

this is all i read.

I ACCEPT.

oi listen i dont have time for this foolishness

ive got aerobics at 8

• Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

you know what

after a long read and think

i haqve realised, yes my shops arent open 24/7 i have to drive bout 5 mins for a next shop

but, shits 50p cheaper so lesta 1 london 0

i always leave my back door open if im going out never think to lock it up, and sometimes even front door, if i cant find my keys and people r waiting

so security reasons lesta 1 london 0

people u know from ur estate will ALWAYs have ur back even if u dont really know them to that, nuff people round my way came rushing to help wen i needed it

so freindlness lesta 1 london 0

nightlife is sh*t here but 1hr drive im in london for a night out so thats not a thing

i can honestly say it aint even bad living up here, people r so laidback, relaxed, obviously not everyone, but majority of the

people r cool

so london isnt the place to live nomore guise.

the 10 min drive there and back would prob eat into that

and lol @ leavin ur back door open, so many sexual jokes

• Upvote 1

driving in london is kinda hectic, you have to bully your way through in order to survive

anywhere around or near central is crazy especially on a saturday afternoon, them taxi drivers think they run the road. enc roundabout is ridiculous

i ended up on a ferry one time, i thought it was a bridge tbh

nightlife in london is decent,its a completely different vibe to manchester

in london you have everything, better transport, shops open 24/7, each area seems to have their own high street thing full of shops etc

yes it might be more expensive in london but the salarys are higher .

I had no reason to post in here until this....

TBH, I don't see Manc breddas come down LDN & get love like we go up to Manc & get love.

(and I know I shouldn't but...)

*Bites*

Come on young sir, you should know better lol. I wont lie I used to envy London man when were coming up at 16/17 (2000/2001 times). I mean So Solid had the UK on LOCK back in those days and I have to admit that we were 2nd rate as a collective IMO. We would hit other cities and the islands and had little to no presence, but we got what we could. It was very rare that we got first pick :(

Come 04/05 and through a culmination of becoming men (more self assured etc), drive, making a drink here and there and funnily enough Bassline music we began to gain a presence Up North (North East/West and Yorkshire) and made a little statement on the islands in 05.

This momentum continued to build through 06 and during 07 we finally went over the top. We could touch Leeds, Liverpool, Sheff, Bradford, Wolves, Brum, Coventry etc and chicks would actually say the words "It's them Manny Man." I dont think Murkz had an idea what he had done, but we had gone clear, we had first pick from the queue outside of clubs, never mind actually going inside and getting down with a bottle.

Now to actually get to my point. From that point onwards NATIONALLY (including London) we had an appeal.

How can I mention certain London chicks on here in the past if we weren't doing our ting in London?

How many times have we approached London chicks and when they hear our accent, they ask "You from Manchester?" or "Where you from?" and when we reply, they're fully in it with us? The answer is many.

Whether its been a Travelodge, Premier Inn, Holiday Inn, Marriot, Park Plaza or Hilton. We leave the hotel, jump in the whips/taxis, go to the club, come back to the hotel in the whips/taxis with chicks. 9/10 No danger.

So I'd have to disagree, we do get that love in London that you lot get when you come up here. Or maybe its that my team had actually transcended alone and we are set apart from the rest of the Manny Man

?

However I doubt it.

Anyway, thats my story.

Thanks for reading.

Goodnight

:ghost:

• Upvote 1

im not reading all of tht there but it dont count for some of u man.

swaggerdon is a swaggerdon regardless.

but u can be a neeky don from ldn and go else where and be treated like ur tht guy.

thts the diff.

90 percent of man in this thread dnt get it in in ldn but 100 percent of them will be a bose outside it.

5 years ago, maybe 2 or 3 at a push, but in 2011?? Cant agree. The levels up and down the country in respect of man who are getting it in and reflect that have increased, so chicks everywhere are expecting man to be on a higher level now. The London accent on a neek aint cutting it no more. I have seen cokcney bruddas getting turfed because they had nothing about them. The accent alone doesn't cut it anymore.

Southern people cant say simple words correctly grass, graph, brass, bath etc.

I concur, the biggest adjustment ive had to make in Life was an accent adjustment, but not so much accent, but pronounciation

Auntie/Anti being the main one people either just didnt understand or acted like they didnt understand,

i used to actually think the Londoner brain couldnt properly compute what i was saying, then reality hit, the reality is most of the people i was around were from Caribbean decent and its pronounced the same there,

bit of a irelevent story, but when i was 11 i felt like Einstein when i pieced all this info together.

anyway, back to the topic at hand Manchester >> London

only here for the salary benefits, so i can pay of the yard in Manny then get back home,

yes that would be a Mortgage something you poor little Londoners of our generation will probably never get to aspire to, due to the ridiculous way things are done down here,

;):Y:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

No one listen to woodpecker stil. He's gassin up the set

the f*ck you talkin about? :confused:you been smoking again innit

I remember when I was younger and some one said this to another breah and he lost his sh*t

Was weird

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

i will be willing to take back my last line purely cos we both agree on urs

guys in ur ends are still wearing climafit hats and tns

#jussayin

pmsl

and tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks, white socks, wearing nike cortez hahaha

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

see these guys daily