Champions League Quarter Finals

Guest FA23

Carrick will be vital tonight
Carrick was immense, was everywhere, real confidence player, I hope this performance gives him that belief.Rooney's behaviour along with his patchy form was annoying me but recently he has fully switched back on / backed it up, just needs to rid his game of the foolishness.

Carrick usually steps up his performances in the title run in and there was no fletcher in the side to keep his role restricted

• Upvote 2

Guest Portuguese
Torres gonna end up getting shot back to athletico end of next season.
It reminds me of the Shevchenko transfer(the coach doesn't want him but Roman is the boss)Also the problem is that Chelsea play a short passing game, whereas Torres needs the ball in space - preferably through balls in behind the defence so that he can use his pace. He has a horrible first touch so if you try to get him to play in tight spaces in front of the opposition defence, he'll not only be uncomfortable, but also ruin your team's attacks.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Klitschko

Because he is brilliant at controlling the game from deep, because he would provide the passing consistency that Chelsea have missed since Ballack left (especially in Europe), and it was clearly evident yesterday. He would give them a something they don't have in midfield. He may be having a mare this season but he has recently come back from serious injury and the team as a whole isn't playing too well.

• Upvote 1

Add to that they could get him at a really reasonable price due to Everton's financial stability. Think he would help Torres' game. At least as an option, who wouldn't need to settle in the premiership, it seems kind of obvious. Alas, they will spend 20 million on someone else../

Torres and Drogba have played together for 169 mins and have only exchanged 5 passes to each other (1 was a set piece)
:D

Guest M12 Part 2
Add to that they could get him at a really reasonable price due to Everton's financial stability. Think he would help Torres' game. At least as an option, who wouldn't need to settle in the premiership, it seems kind of obvious. Alas, they will spend 20 million on someone else../
Torres and Drogba have played together for 169 mins and have only exchanged 5 passes to each other (1 was a set piece)
:D
Doesn't even want his nigga Anelka getting dropped. :D

People go on about Sheyi and his touch but i tell you what that ladyboy is a f*ck*ng donkey at times..Adebayor in his best season with us when he scored 30 goals >>>>> Torres best seasonId take an on form, focused Sheyi ova Torres anyday, Torres aint even quick he labours about the park and hasnt got a trick now his bait skill got clocked, awful.. I said accommodating him wud cost Cheslea, they shud axe him and play 4-3-3He will come good next season but Chelea are in 1 competition, they cant afford 2be carrying that fag/Barca was a treat, althoe Shakhtar cudda scored more, they got in behind like 4/5 times inda 1st 10minskh7kO.jpgbmgeO.jpg

• Upvote 6

Yeah Carrick was good last night. He clamped Lampard although he lost him a bit during their spell of pressure at the end of the first half. His main problem has always been his inability to impose himself on games, I think it's a personality thing rather than an ability issue.