THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Guest phonecharger

This girl I'm linking found a brand new iPhone 4s still in the phones 4 u bag and she handed it in

G

G

FireWire

R

G

F

R

Rejoice

R

G

R

Majwjeidnfmme

D

F

Rjiseiiwjekrk

R

H

J

H

Re

S

H

I

I

Urhehehwjejensjenss

F

D

Dejiwusuhbsnwnsjusjdjrr

F

Wkeisjwjwjwjjshshshs

F

T

Meiji

shes a keeper

This girl I'm linking found a brand new iPhone 4s still in the phones 4 u bag and she handed it in

G

G

FireWire

R

G

F

R

Rejoice

R

G

R

Majwjeidnfmme

D

F

Rjiseiiwjekrk

R

H

J

H

Re

S

H

I

I

Urhehehwjejensjenss

F

D

Dejiwusuhbsnwnsjusjdjrr

F

Wkeisjwjwjwjjshshshs

F

T

Meiji

Loooool @ the autocorrect the ifizzy done to your spazzing

• Upvote 4

Deets?

It was fucking stupid

I was in a rush so bombed it down a back road, didn't stop at the give way and some other car came round the corner adjacent and I smashed in to the side of them.

Thing is it was one of them where I seen it coming but couldn't do anything about it.

Serves me right like

• Upvote 1

Self-harm is not the one!

I have no idea why I got that bread knife this morning then tried cutting my arm, I kept on telling myself "No, just stop don't do this". I can't believe I went and did that, maybe everything that is going on in my life is becoming really stressful.

woah dude...

spoken to anyone about it?

Well I've been seeing a counsellor at uni for the past 2 weeks just to go over a few things that I feel are affecting me, this weeks meeting will be interesting.

WTF

stat what's been going on bro ?

Surprising that its me, uni is doing me in I'm lacking serious motivation to type anything, not knowing how to word something is tough. Work I'm stressed to the high moon with, fuck knows if we'll still be around next year, doesn't help I'm using my wages to pay for my uni fees myself. Was getting back on track with my other half now I'm back to square one.

I wish I never put that knife to my arm and run it across a few times, it gave me no rush or thrill. It left me with more questions than answers, even sat in my room before leaving work and hated that my brother had to see me in this weak, vulnerable state.

woah dude...

Well I've been seeing a counsellor at uni for the past 2 weeks just to go over a few things that I feel are affecting me, this weeks meeting will be interesting.

WTF

Surprising that its me, uni is doing me in I'm lacking serious motivation to type anything, not knowing how to word something is tough. Work I'm stressed to the high moon with, fuck knows if we'll still be around next year, doesn't help I'm using my wages to pay for my uni fees myself. Was getting back on track with my other half now I'm back to square one.

I wish I never put that knife to my arm and run it across a few times, it gave me no rush or thrill. It left me with more questions than answers, even sat in my room before leaving work and hated that my brother had to see me in this weak, vulnerable state.

Are you close to your family, in both location and in relationship...in those dark times you need to be close to family. And what have your friends said to you about this all, have you spoke to them about it or can you speak to them about it ?

woah dude...

WTF

Are you close to your family, in both location and in relationship...in those dark times you need to be close to family. And what have your friends said to you about this all, have you spoke to them about it or can you speak to them about it ?

Close to my family in both, have spoke to them a lot on whats been going on, they all stand by me but I dare not even bring up the knife incident this morning to them. Friends well they don't know about what went down this morning but they know about the other stuff and have been supportive.

Its a struggle at the moment.