THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

this girls all tryna go off on me saying i was touching her up in bed and she was pretending to sleep and saying i was tryna touch her up whilst she was sleeping.

Now lemme say this..u come my house...stay....sleep in my bed....in panties...hugging..kissing me....now 2 weeks down the line ur tryna act like i raped u...*she basically was talking like i forced myself on her*

fuck this bitch....thats actually vex me.

Lol bitch needs to update her antislut-ware.

2 weeks later ya kna.

23:14

This is what was said on facebook

Her:

Wel u deserved it either way so dno why ur bein so emotional about it. U do something u learn to take a joke n suffer consequences

Me:

emotional ?

lmao

what
blank.gif

im not pissed off

i thoguht it was funny

Her:

Ye ur tweets bein so gay & emotional

Me: uve taken it the wrong way

Her :The consequences of bein a fuckin weirdo no normal guy fuckin touches someone up when theyre sleepin or sex. Thats fucked up.ur fucked.

:/:/

Guest M12 Part 2

need to be careful how you drop them ones. Do it too abruptly and the cry for attention after could end with you gettting slumped or in court. youve gotta friend zone yourself and slowly moonwalk off into the distance

• Downvote 1

need to be careful how you drop them ones. Do it too abruptly and the cry for attention after could end with you gettting slumped or in court. youve gotta friend zone yourself and slowly moonwalk off into the distance

Why don't he just out crazy the bitch

Start ringing her everyday, and planning your marriage or some shit

• Downvote 1

Lol pictured it.

/

She either fucked in the head or she's tr0lling :lol:

• Downvote 1