vb

vb

ahhhh

with a nice bum

/wrap

with the bantz and scarcasm

//doublewrap

Pissed off with my work situation.

Waiting on a reply from a job opportunity of a life time.

The company for relates directly to my course, and the job role relates directly to the part time work I was doing at uni.

But the interview was three weeks ago yesterday and they still are interviewing, been ringing them every week since to find out :(

Pain is I got a labouring job waiting for me on my friends site. But the guy at the top said he would rather me hear from this job first then start up and leave instantly...

I hate people who behave so damn extra. My work colleague is going to make me despise her if she continues..

Were planning a small surprise for another colleague who's leaving to go live in Jamaica..

Now this foolish bafoon of a woman has asked me to try and get the leaving work colleagues daughters number so we can involve her

Umm WHY pliz? Work and personal life are two different things .. Chat bout it will be too bait if she asked so she's asking me kmrt

I aint doing it. It's so suspect. Me and my colleague who's leaving aint friends like that for me to ask..no matter what excuse I give.

Yesterday this same ting try make me feel incompetent !I know it wasn't on purpose because she just likes to be extra.. But it's so irritating arrrrrrrerrgh

Them type of people who were managers but got down posted because nobody liked her management skills. Give me strength!!!!

Rant over.

• Upvote 1

vent

so my mate is telling me about this fit girl hes gonna bang who is having a house party on friday the 15th and that she has a bunch of fit pals etc

but thats the same night this girl is throwing a house party for my mates girlfriend

anti vent

THE 15TH IS SATURDAY NOT FRIDAY

my response on fb chat upon discovering this information

YAS

svjdfnnkl g#

fgsl

jp fgj;kgn#l;

jsfgn

• Upvote 1

since i started working this job ive put on a stone and a half.... i got no time to exercise i need to MAKE time though because its a sad state of affairs.

12 hours of my day working + 3-4 hours in travel. 1-2 hours getting ready, doesnt leave much free time. ... sometimes i work 6days ina row with 2-3 off and den i gota fit in seeing my girl and other things i need to do and plus im usually exhausted after all the work, There's just not enough time in the day, seriously.

• Upvote 2

since i started working this job ive put on a stone and a half.... i got no time to exercise i need to MAKE time though because its a sad state of affairs.

12 hours of my day working + 3-4 hours in travel. 1-2 hours getting ready, doesnt leave much free time. ... sometimes i work 6days ina row with 2-3 off and den i gota fit in seeing my girl and other things i need to do and plus im usually exhausted after all the work, There's just not enough time in the day, seriously.

Same boat :(