THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

My brother recently got engaged.

Great news, but I know to not be in London until the day of the wedding. It's already too much with my mum trying to control the whole ceremony. We all went to dinner last night and my brother said to her she can't make a speech he wants our cousins from America, who we see once every 3 years, to make one :/

She's not at all happy with the choice of venue either.

It's all ridiculous. His fiancee told me my mum is sending her a lot of emails :lol:

was walkin past an old lady today in the corridor on my way out of an old person's home (was visiting someone there) and she stopped me and started talkin

askin me if I was related to anyone there and I told her no but the conversation continued

subject got to family, so I asked have you got any children and immediately her head drops and she kinda mumbled 'I had one'

felt like such a c*nt, conversation died

was walkin past an old lady today in the corridor on my way out of an old person's home (was visiting someone there) and she stopped me and started talkin

askin me if I was related to anyone there and I told her no but the conversation continued

subject got to family, so I asked have you got any children and immediately her head drops and she kinda mumbled 'I had one'

felt like such a c*nt, conversation died

damn