THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Local, what are your feelings on the tube & train?

not much experience with the tube and i f*ckin hate trains but they're a necessary evil in my life

im not judging public transport users jus laughing at the fact his dad is on a bus with school children like a peasant

jus like at school this lad called jamie's dad was a milkman he was safe used to let us jump on the the back of his milk float on the evening round n tour the area in style

but when we seen him at school we would still chant UR DADS A FUUUUCKIN MILKMAN

but yh my guess is imhim's dad actually has a buspass so let me lol bro it makes me feel big and clever

• Downvote 1

My Dad catches the bus when need be, he's a telecoms engineer and has a company car. Smh at the pure ignorance.

Maybe "he has a car" woulda sufficed.

Point was he has a reasonable job and a company car with it so the fact that he uses a bus doesn't hold any values to the point local was trying to make. I'm not about to entertain your nonsense, acting like I said my dads a millionaire.

im only muckin about kaygee u women are such an effort sometimes

let me lol

but out of curiosity, under what circumstances would a guy with a company car (i assume they also pay his petrol) get a bus somewhere

im under the impression u dont live in chocka block london n surely he doesnt go out on the piss on the bus

My Dad catches the bus when need be, he's a telecoms engineer and has a company car. Smh at the pure ignorance.

Maybe "he has a car" woulda sufficed.

Point was he has a reasonable job and a company car with it so the fact that he uses a bus doesn't hold any values to the point local was trying to make. I'm not about to entertain your nonsense, acting like I said my dads a millionaire.

:|

Nonsense? It's just a difference of opinion, I felt your post was a bit unnecessary but you have an aloof manner about you in general which stirs something up in people.

Maybe that's the reason people "want to find issues in your situation" as you put it.

You say you are not going to entertain my nonsense yet you felt the urge to reply to local when you described what he was saying as pure ignorance, I'm sure he was being a stupid f*ck*ng prick aswell tbh.

For the record I think you're a kool girl, just way too serious.

• Upvote 1

I remember when m12 used to be on her back for posting like that, sometimes talking about possessions or status isn't necessary to get a point across.

He was the pioneer of that sort of talk though

And nobody got onto his back apart from me and young money and couple overs

But cliques gone clique

Naah on a real. When did M12 become that guy here?

sooooooo you man didnt feel the need to bring up the feelings you had for him while he was still here?

Me, Porchy and YM have been going at him for months

The rest is just what MG identified as ''forum syndrome''

you go at everyone tbh i wasnt really talking about you