THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

When chicks smile at me on road I never know if theyre on it or just terrified so act out nervously

always assume they are on it

in general

in the street

in parties

your thoughts manifest into your reality

/

edit: - the way a while ago i never had that confidence, to the extent that a girl plain offered me her number, i guess she gave up waiting for me to ask for it :lol: oh the old days

I had my exs little brother and cousins in Ghana Guy was asking me for money so he could attend some football academy Mate we never even met. Seemed like a nice guy tho.

Dem ones

One Uncle I've NEVER met asked for 'Manchesta home jersey' with his name at the back

gtfo

• Upvote 9

I had my exs little brother and cousins in Ghana Guy was asking me for money so he could attend some football academy Mate we never even met. Seemed like a nice guy tho.

ur ex was a Ghanaian?

a black or a mixed race?

mixed scot/ghanaian

(different ex obv not the israeli one)

Had to bad up thy neighbour

Loud music at 5am

He dont respect my g

Told him if I hear music thru my ceiling again I will kick a door and turn it off myself

:rofl:

Said the same thing to my neighbour, told him next time I have to knock on his door regarding loud music I'll come in and take his sound system. Swear down he looked in my face for a good 5 seconds to see if I was bluffing.

Imagine

A man really tried to lean on me 44undz at the cashpoint in thornton heath today

Fucking savages across the river im tellin ya

lool they have nuffin to lose thats why. Had to cuss a couple bad words at sum crackhead for callin me out for not giving him money one morning. You cant harass people early morning like that kmt

i dont like the fact that theres no dock with a clock on this laptop

why remove such a useful thing?

nothing amazes me and pisses me off at the same damn time like technology

think my uncle told me at one point relationships are like that

so im in a relationship with technology...