Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

fuck it some new mods

Guest Sun Tzu

if i get access back to my machiavelli account back

/

I probably spend more time on here than 90% of the rest of the forum

make of that what you will

I vote for a room restructuring. Music as one room don't make sense, also move the Live+Rave threads back to Whatever.

Safe

• Downvote 1

Guest FA23

I vote for a room restructuring. Music as one room don't make sense, also move the Live+Rave threads back to Whatever.

Safe

its not one room / its worked better imo

• Downvote 1

gonna go make a sandwich

have a cuppa hot cocoa

and head off to bed

night you man

/

would much appreciate a bit more effort into why you should be mod..... looking for 3 people to mod mainly here and the love life room.....

* communication - ability to communicate orally, in writing, or via electronic means, in a manner appropriate to the audience;

* teamwork - being constructive and willing to take on less attractive tasks, contributing practically to the team’s success;

* leadership - being able to motivate and encourage others, whilst taking the lead;

* initiative - ability to see opportunities, to set and achieve goals and act independently;

* problem solving - thinking things through in a logical way in order to determine key issues, often also including creative thinking;

* flexibility/adaptability - ability to handle change and adapt to new situations;

please dont throw my cv in the bin.

cheers