Lens - Lust Music Video

Lens

lol that comment was jokes

/

Im actually feeling this song, lyrics are jokes. First time i watched it thought it was sh*t, gave it a propper listen and its not to bad.

Videos arriigghht could have been better, very funny doe some gif moments also you could have at least got a shape up you look to casual like its some joke ting

for a half b i ticked and never paid back and im still in good health? after mad years? and this is one of many many many?

lemme ask you have many robberies you been on

lemme ask you how many man will trust your or you can bully/intimidate/gas into giving you food on consign

lemme ask you how many dons would not say a word when you never paid back said consignment?

piss off bruv your actually a flop, all the chicks in your 'i beat so much chicks videos' are butters, they look like them FOB or rawly neeky in school girls that any man can draw if they want, they dont interest me and neither does your life

about paying for a f*ck*ng holiday inn so some chick can bounce on ur lap with ur trousers on while ur boy films it

your actually bruck

:sub:

:lol: :lol:

What beat making program do you use?

what software to edit/publish?

what camera etc

cubase

final cut

nikon d90

RT @FEMFEL: @Blademusic http://bit.ly/fiCBYT <WTF IS THIS BRUV

HAHA

any publicity is good publicity

rass I got air.

You free posted in a thread about my video, then pm'ed me about camera equipment - no feedback on song or video. what chu expect?

''I hate when people talk about lust like it's a bad thing, (It's not) when really it's a compliment...''

LOLQUE?

telling someone i wana f*ck them is a compliment.

nah i agree there's nothing worse than a spammer, like the ppl in the studio room who post their own sh*t and expect a comment but don't bother paying anyone else the same courtesy.

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Don Crack, are You listening?

bare threads, no comments in anyone elses

• 2 weeks later...

rass I got air.

You free posted in a thread about my video, then pm'ed me about camera equipment - no feedback on song or video. what chu expect?

Allow it then. I don't like collaborating with people whose egos are as big as their heads and seeing as your head is quite big and for that reason....

article-0-02844DC2000004B0-200_468x304.jpg

I'm out.

p.s. feedback - your chords and the sounds you use are weak, lyrics are good and there could be potential but I don't like wasting my time on people who are up themselves. I'd rather help people who appreciate and are hungry for it.

• Upvote 7

nah i agree there's nothing worse than a spammer, like the ppl in the studio room who post their own sh*t and expect a comment but don't bother paying anyone else the same courtesy.

to be fair, I comment when I can and most time I post my stuff up and don't get comments but saying that, I don't go crying about it. If people wanna check it out then cool, if not, then cool. Same way I will try take time to listen to as much as I can.

• Upvote 3

big ego how?

not wantin to work with You isn't having a big ego

not wantin spam in my thread isn't having a big ego

and thanks for the feedback, even though You only gave it out ot saltiness when You realised we won't work together

big ego how?

not wantin to work with You isn't having a big ego

not wantin spam in my thread isn't having a big ego

and thanks for the feedback, even though You only gave it out ot saltiness when You realised we won't work together

To be honest brother, you do have a big ego because you think I am desperate to work with you like you will up my cred ha! I asked a question on what camera you used like that is such a big thing to answer and how is posting a piece of art that I produced in your thread spam? bruv, know what, good luck with your career. I'm leaving it there. No need to respond, do what you are doing. Peace.

• Upvote 2