UEFA EURO U21's 2011

mp*

Seriously how can Lansbury be better than Henderson...SMH.Man like Henri... Better than a 20m baller.Wow Liverpool gonna have to smooth a lot of Henderson's rough edges. This is actually making no sense to me. I'm perplexed, I hope its just Pearce.

• Upvote 2

they were alot better in the 2nd halfSmalling and Jones didn't put a foot wrong for the most partLansbury looked class when he came on, not seen much of him but from that lil' cameo he should start moreSturridge did really well coming off the flanks, bit unlucky with his shotsMancienne just not good enough on the ball at the moment, too many sloppy passes and defensively he's nowt to shout aboutHenderson has a loooong way to go but theres signs of a 'good' player there. dwelt on the ball a tad too long and held onto it when he could have released it alot quicker, especially out wide.Czech game will be tough could have done with a scrappy 1 nil tbh

That match was hilarious.For the wrong reasons.

This team is just a replica of the senior one.Absolute bollocks.Beg we all go for coaching badges.
LOL alie.The FA are in a bubble. They hear nothing.Roll on the next match!/PMSL @ Mancienne/Yankey.