Premier Week 37 - FA Cup Final

Guest FA23

Who had a 70 million pound strike force? Yes I'm being a pedant. They were solid but there was very little service to them, especially Carroll.You know you're a point a head of us, Europe isnt guaranteed just yet lad. You got brum who might need something.

Whatever plans Arsene Wenger had for this summer, he better take them over to his paper shredder, put them in, then take the shreds and mix them into a bowl with some chocolate and some flour and sugar and some laxative and bake it into a really delicious cake before serving it to the fattest guy he can find outside the stadium and then taking the results of such a nasty thing and flushing them down the toilet.
so how many championship west ham games could i potentially go see for the price of ONE Arsenal match

Arsenal's form since the Carling Cup final - LWDLLDDWDDLWLL :D :D :D
that is relegation from.wengers teams have always been mentally fragile but this season actually took the piss.
SO WHEN WE HAD ADAMS VIERA AND CO INT THE SAME SQUAD THEY WERE MENTALLY FRAGILEBORE OFF
none of his teams have ever been able to retain a title even after seemingly being in control (e.g. 02/03, 04/05) theres always some mini implosion thats lead to us throwing it away, thats what i mean.

West Ham United statementThe club can confirm that Avram Grant is no longer the manager of West Ham United The club can confirm that Avram Grant is no longer the manager of West Ham United.First-team coach Kevin Keen will take charge of the team for the final home match of the season against Sunderland on Sunday 22 May.

article-1282288-09C272CC000005DC-315_634x352.jpg
SullivanJan 2010"We have a seven-year plan to get them into the Champions League.We are deeply and passionately involved in West Ham. It is where I have wanted to be for 20 years.We have done [what we have done] in a way that is good for Birmingham and we have got the club we wanted.Over the next seven years we will spend a lot of money."
article-1282288-09C27218000005DC-989_634x370.jpg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

You reckon we could get Demba Ba on a cheap?/Tbf Cole will be playing in a league that is his own level, West Ham will need to sell him after they get promotion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1