XBOX: FIFA 12

Agent31

***IMPORTANT FIFA 12 SHIPPING INFORMATION***

Please note due to high volume we have started to process pre-orders of FIFA 12. All pre-orders will be dispatched on WEDNESDAY. As there is such phenomenal demand for this title we have started now to allow us time to prepare for shipping and to also allow time for customers to amend any credit card details should there be issues with charging. If you have pre-paid for this title do not worry, your order will be processed and shipped by Wednesday with all other pre-orders.

- The ShopTo Team

Mine got dispatched at 9am.

The fucked thing is im not even in tomorrow :lol: Swear i don't have to sign for games anymore though? if i do, going to be peaak

They have just dropped it through my letterbox every time so far.

Im pissed aswell. 9am-10pm tomorrow Loool. No Fifa time

Swear it's changed? They just post it through the letter box. This has been the case of my last few orders from them.

Back in the day, if you weren't in to sign it, you would be pissed!

Gears 3 i had to sign for and wasnt in. had to collect from the sorting office the next day

when i preordered fifa and got to the postage option it had an option that said it had to be signed for and you could track it and another option that didnt offer the tracking but didnt need signing for either, dont normally touch the postage options so im guessing you can choose whether you want it to need signing for or not.