XBOX: FIFA 12

Agent31

Heading achievements are not getting done. Maybe when we start to play clubs seriously they might just happen over a period of time but right now, no chance.

Once you unlock the diving header trait, they become easy. Cos you can diving header the ball at pretty much any (low) height.

Got that already. Certain randoms were comparing me to Batistuta

nem im gunning for you, you twisted motherfucker.

/

add me if you aint got my other xbl account

'Jeffery Drama'

aint using mr jeffah til xmas time

Oh shit, that's you? :lol:

I was just about to close my console and then you came in, thought it was one of skemar's boys lol

/

I need to bang 100 goals a match. Need to up my finishing levels

Heading achievements are not getting done. Maybe when we start to play clubs seriously they might just happen over a period of time but right now, no chance.

Once you unlock the diving header trait, they become easy. Cos you can diving header the ball at pretty much any (low) height.

Done that, my player STILL volleys every fucking cross

4th game in, n im already making people pull the plug

#Beasting!!

i give u 7 days till the nem sigh is back with avengeance

/

little things i keep forgetting about in this like being able to take control of the keeper during matches and the skilled passes n shots. havent really explored the precision dribbling properly yet either

:lol: so some people online are now using the controlling the keeper feature and just taking control of the goalie and letting the computer do all the defending for them. EA are fucked, always leave in some fucked up exploit for people to use online

Nem sigh? That ain't got shit on the TrimSigh...that shit is so demoralized it makes hardened con on deathrow think "raaaaar I ain't got it as bad as that guy...sheeeeiiiit"

N don't worry I've been brought back to reality... c/s the ball watching I swear players actually have an invincible force field around them sometimes. I see baaaare potential for frustration in the coming 12months...

Jeffa....see u on FIFA15 son,not a moment sooner!

Nem sigh? That ain't got shit on the TrimSigh...that shit is so demoralized it makes hardened con on deathrow think "raaaaar I ain't got it as bad as that guy...sheeeeiiiit"

N don't worry I've been brought back to reality... c/s the ball watching I swear players actually have an invincible force field around them sometimes. I see baaaare potential for frustration in the coming 12months...

Jeffa....see u on FIFA15 son,not a moment sooner!

:lol: llow ittttt

trust, the defending on this is hard to get used to. probably because im still new to it but it feels too sluggish and limited in comparison with attacking options that are available, gone from chase a man down and steamroll him to stand off...stand off...stand off... keep tracking himmm...wait for itttttt...lunge and miss the ball if he makes any sort of sharp turn.