XBOX: FIFA 12

Agent31

First time playing FIFA was like football manger

Making tactical changes and sh*t to try gain the upper hand

Was good, have to finish this season soon, not even clubs compared to the round of games we just had

/

poor connection was me, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<TalkTalk

Yeah created my own set pieces, 4 players back, 5 forward

them stoke tactics for one surrounded your keeper but you cleared of the line :lol:

As for 8BALL guy lives off the counter/overhead through ball using Madrid, so dunno where he came off criticising my style of play

Yeah created my own set pieces, 4 players back, 5 forward

them stoke tactics for one surrounded your keeper but you cleared of the line :lol:

As for 8BALL guy lives off the counter/overhead through ball using Madrid, so dunno where he came off criticising my style of play

SMH

Dont know how you played vs LS, but against me you were Denlison. Good 20-30 sideways passes. Come on fam, you even admitted you got lucky.

The cheek.

In that second game which we drew I had 2 attempts on goal. One of which I scored. In that second game you had chance after chance to put away which you didn't. Not my fault is it? In that second game I took it easy after your perforance in the first. Was trying to keep it humble. But if you want to play again some time (not tonight) I'd be happy to.

Beat me and or play better than me and I'd be happy to admit you were the better player. I mean in my season with LS its 11 points to me and 8 points to him. But in more than half those games he played better and in two he absolutely dominated and destroyed me. I aint got a problem admitting that or that he is most likely better than me at FIFA.

But you came on here talking as if you were something special. You, who only ever uses Real Madrid. That is the worst kind of player to play against and tbh I doubt I'd be bothered to get through a season playing against you. Ive seen your record :lol:

here's mine for the past few games

Last Match: FIFA Soccer 12, Xbox 360

1 73.png

2 10.png

Paris Saint-Germain

ego mz

Manchester City

gikkino Player Challenger Game Platform 9.png

0 11.pngRazorRaY2k9 FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 219.png

0 1.pngstokie dom FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 65.png

1 5.pngRobertusH FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 47.png

0 1.pngnickp962010 FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 47.png

2 243.pngMayollman FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 47.png

0 47.pngDeludedOpponent FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 47.png

0 48.pngDimplyJewel6952 FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 243.png

0 13.pngOasiS I Vodk4 FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 1370.png

1 10.pngBatistuta ITA FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 48.png

0 448.pngHug0linK FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 5.png

1 240.pngxPATIBRAx FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 1370.png

0 66.pngtirkuncoup lyon FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 1370.png

1 10.pngx MiiLKYBAR KID FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 47.png

0 243.pngiZi KaLaSh FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 243.png

0 241.pngUnderlyingTub9 FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 1.png

4 10.pngxFENICEx FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 1.png

0 243.pngWEST HAM UTD FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 1.png

0 243.pngMeantSnow76104 FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360 18.png

1 73.pngEmbryonicFL FIFA Soccer 12 Xbox 360

Suggesting a username for me and all sorts. . . than complaining about your eyes. Yeah, it's me who's been cheeky.

Playing a league with Liverpool finished 5th in my 1st season and won the league cup.

I won the 2nd season, won the league cup again and the Europa cup.

I'm in my third year now and just spent a combined total of £43m on Hummels and Goodwillie, and I spanked Man City in the community cup. They dominated the match but got hit on the break time and again by my attacking line. I got beaten by Bayern in the supercup. I was 2-0 up at the half and threw it away with some poor penalty decision made in the 86th minute. I lost 3-2 :mad:

This years team:

Reina 84

Enrique 81

Agger 84

Hummels 87

G. Johnson 82

Sam (From Leverkusen) 81

Gerrard 86

Aquillani 83

Lennon (13 million) 83

Suarez 87

Goodwillie (He has 94 for pace, 88 for finishing and 89 for penalties.) 82

With Lennon, Sam and Goodwillie, thats 3 players in the 90s for pace. You don't wanna get caught on the break against that kind of trio.

Still got Carroll (83) so I can change the team style if needed.

• Upvote 1

Just realised i cut out the first bit of the neymar goal fml, but yeah i'm going to try and make this a regular thing

pos

Good idea, not enough fifa videos on here anymore

Need to get myself a pvr. started playing online ranked games again recently (and broke my ankle yesterday so stuck in bed and gnna be playing fifa more often now) and noticed how close my promotions run e.g. 3 games remaining 8 points needed to get promotion, nothing but 3 wins will get me there. Would be good to upload highlights of my season runs showing my points tally along the way since they always end up with me either getting the exact amount of points needed to go up, 1 point more than necessary or missing out by 1 or 2 points.

Ego recruited like 4 keepers on our team :lol:

We have 4 keepers

1 guy who will NEVER lose the ball but is the most negative person ever. Will pass sideways and will never through ball

1 guy who is f*cked, all over the place, no vision, no tek, but seems to be in the right place and always gets a chance :lol:

Team is alright though lol had to give them guy free roles, anyone else on it, let me know!