Official Track ID Thread

Guest FaZe

What is the name of the track on dj scholar t's mixtape think its the workout vol 2 mixtape track 14song goes. ooooyeaaa this is how it staaarrrrteeeeed..... i can not finish it, but i dnt wana end up all alooooonnnne...... all alooooonnne,track is harrrrrrrrdd, the song which fully got me on funky house

What is the name of the track on dj scholar t's mixtape think its the workout vol 2 mixtape track 14song goes. ooooyeaaa this is how it staaarrrrteeeeed..... i can not finish it, but i dnt wana end up all alooooonnnne...... all alooooonnne,track is harrrrrrrrdd, the song which fully got me on funky house

I try my hardist not to like funky but some of it grows on me now there is one tune i need to add to my record boxtippa you and ic played it at fwd its that tune and it has them poice sirens in it anyone know the name of that track?please let me know going record shopping on saturday :lol:

I know this tunes is old but without a title or artist for it I cant find it anywhere.deep soulful housefemale vocalist.Chorus Lyrics are: IIIIIIIIIII think that Im in love with you (x2)Verse lyrics: Ive never felt this way before, could this be like my 1st time